Seattle Mariners @ Atlanta Braves May 19-21

TIMD

Reaction score
Groundhog Day Seattle Mariners: The absolute best team ever at making the scrub starting pitcher for the other team look like Sandy Koufax. Another bum with his first Major League win vs the M's. Suarez is the absolute worst, said it before the season & I was blasted here. Before the season I said Wong sucks, I was blasted again. Anybody still think Suarez should be hitting higher than 7th? Jerry the 🤡 DiBozo thanks everyone for their blind support of all his obviously horrendous moves. His family thanks you for supporting his endless roster mediocrity & bullcrap about "athleticism & depth". People on here clamoring for the return of Dylan Moore, ANOTHER light hitting strikeout machine. DiBozo the clown has had 8 years of mediocrity, yet he continues to get contract extensions, raises & promotions. Does anyone else not see a problem here?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Need. More. Bats.
I actually think 1-7 isn't bad.. they just need to start hitting, Julio mostly. Cabby seems to get solid hitting, I"m not sure about his defense..range mostly, and our DH is just dismal.. we need a DH.