Russell Wilson meme thread

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Russell crafted the ‘R’ fragrance reminiscing on the beginning of his relationship with Ciara when she would always ask him what scent he was wearing. A scent for a confident man that commands a room was the brief. Top notes consist of invigorating bergamot and black tea, blended with aromatic lavender and juicy pear blossom in the middle for a strong and dynamic energy. A smooth blend of patchouli, musk and vetiver drive the scent in the base, asserting an unmistakably sensual finish.

This sounds like old spice. Tho I believe there’s more lime in it.

Torc

Reaction score
I definitely noticed that they were divorced before his first big contract. I've always wondered if that was very intentional on his part. If the Golden Tate rumors were true, then obviously I wouldn't blame him in the slightest. But I've always wondered if he was planning to 'upgrade' and didn't want to be splitting his millions.

chris98251

Reaction score
I definitely noticed that they were divorced before his first big contract. I've always wondered if that was very intentional on his part. If the Golden Tate rumors were true, then obviously I wouldn't blame him in the slightest. But I've always wondered if he was planning to 'upgrade' and didn't want to be splitting his millions.
You think Ciara is going to stay with a washed up QB who has a weight problem when he is done? Betting he will be splitting his Millions.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If it wasn't infidelity with Tate, it was something equally problematic. No way does she go quietly into the night, like she did, if it wasn't for cause. She would have been yelling and screaming to anyone who would listen. One thing I will always give Russ credit for, is not dragging her through the mud, even if it was as much to protect his "nice guy" image, as much as it was to protect her.

GGotskill

Reaction score
If it wasn't infidelity with Tate, it was something equally problematic. No way does she go quietly into the night, like she did, if it wasn't for cause. She would have been yelling and screaming to anyone who would listen. One thing I will always give Russ credit for, is not dragging her through the mud, even if it was as much to protect his "nice guy" image, as much as it was to protect her.

Gossip gossip.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
"LOL THAT MAN GIRLFRIEN GON DUMP HIM SOME DAY LOL"

OH NO!

Hundreds of millions of dollars will certainly be quite the balm for his butthurt and he'll get over it, I imagine.