Russell Wilson meme thread

BlueTalon

Reaction score
It's a fact..He's going to do what he wants to do sooner or later.
In the work out vids of late he's with Heaps doing his sameo ritual
workouts,scrambling in scripted angles and throwing scripted deep
balls..He's not doing timing routes or 3 step drops and he's in the
shotgun as always
..I really think SP is in for a rude awakening if he
really believes he will change.
On the other hand I think SP expects and is waiting for the LRC crap
to surface,then he will end Me3's time in Denver
I was thinking exactly this same thing.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Another birthday, another family occasion. Seems Russ has them every week.

If victory always happens, does he see that 4-11 as just random numbers?

sc85sis

Reaction score
It’s fine that you think stuff like this is over the top, but let’s not rag on Russ for loving his kids.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It’s fine that you think stuff like this is over the top, but let’s not rag on Russ for loving his kids.

His kids aren’t cuter than Mahomes’ kids Or Brady’s kids or anyone’s kids, but he is selling them harder than Baby Gronk’s dad is selling his.

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
His kids aren’t cuter than Mahomes’ kids Or Brady’s kids or anyone’s kids, but he is selling them harder than Baby Gronk’s dad is selling his.
To him they are....just like most other parents would view their own children.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
To him they are....just like most any other parent would view their own children.

Right, but Mahomes and Brady like most parents realize it’s different when it’s you’re own. To everyone else, it’s someone else’s kid Who could just be anyone.

Hes looking for a personally winning social media cause is all, one that he couldn’t achieve with Ciara sexy pics or his now two year losing football career.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Right, but Mahomes and Brady like most parents realize it’s different when it’s you’re own. To everyone else, it’s someone else’s kid Who could just be anyone.

Hes looking for a personally winning social media cause is all, one that he couldn’t achieve with Ciara sexy pics or his now two year losing football career.
Obviously whatever he's doing is working. Since you and many others are following him on social media and reporting/commenting on his every single move.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Its one thing to love your kids as much as you want but its another when you are showing off how much you love them on social media.

Yeah, and that’s what disturbs me.

Leave the kids out of it. It is not their fault that Russell and Ciara have failed in every joint venture they have tried.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Can we rag on Russ for naming his kid Win?
I remember when that happened and the guys on Around the NFL were having fun with it. Hanzus couldn't wait for Russ to actually name his next kid "Go Hawks". Guess now that changes to Lets Ride. They can call the kid L.R. for short

morgulon1

Reaction score
I remember when that happened and the guys on Around the NFL were having fun with it. Hanzus couldn't wait for Russ to actually name his next kid "Go Hawks". Guess now that changes to Lets Ride. They can call the kid L.R. for short
Maybe he could go with ... drumroll....

Achieve 😂

Donn2390

Reaction score
Payton blames Hackett, not Russ.

Sounds like Russell is rubbing off on Payton more then Payton is rubbing off on Russell. Now Payton thinks he is God.! He may or may not be a great coach, the next few months will tell the tale, but he would be wise and take his own advice and, "put in the work" and slow walk the big talk. If he backs up his claim, he will emerge the hero, but if he fails, he will look like the reincarnation of Hackett.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Watch Russ commit to doing “Quarterback” for Netflix and see what Payton’s ”anonymous donor” philosophy gets him then Lol…