Russell Wilson meme thread

keasley45

Reaction score
One person's take after visiting camp, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it's accurate. All that offseason work didn't include playbook study I guess...

More scramble drill. I NEED more scramble drill!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230802_084323_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230802_084323_Chrome.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
So in short, Payton just said in this interview that Wilson will play Peteball to start 2023 season, if Wilson couldn't perform playing PeteBall? Bye, see ya. Sean Payton was making it real clear that he ain't designing no new plays, he ain't teach Wilson no new techniques, he ain't gonna try like Hackett to make Wilson better. What he, Sean Payton, will do is to call Peteball for Russ to prove that he can still be his old self.

Sean Payton is one mean SOB.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So in short, Payton just said in this interview that Wilson will play Peteball to start 2023 season, if Wilson couldn't perform playing PeteBall? Bye, see ya. Sean Payton was making it real clear that he ain't designing no new plays, he ain't teach Wilson no new techniques, he ain't gonna try like Hackett to make Wilson better. What he, Sean Payton, will do is to call Peteball for Russ to prove that he can still be his old self.

Sean Payton is one mean SOB.
So nothing changes then? It's not like there isn't a book on Wilson and every DC in the NFL has read it backwards and forwards.

keasley45

Reaction score
So nothing changes then? It's not like there isn't a book on Wilson and every DC in the NFL has read it backwards and forwards.
Exactly. Which is why I've been saying for 3 years that he's living beyond his expiration date. He had a sweet spot in Seattle when for a few years, his improv act was difficult to stop. But he played in an offense where the HC allowed him to freelance 75% of the time and run the stuff HE wanted. That was a unique situation. Now, his act is solved, and he HC will be eager to get to doing what he does best - call a varied offense.

toffee

Reaction score
I am guessing that Payton wanted Wilson to show him that he could AT LEAST play PeteBall, which he had a lot of success playing with the Hawks. If Wilson wins playing PeteBall, Payton will take credit for letting Wilson do what he's best at. If Wilson sucks at playing PeteBall, it would be a convincing case to get rid of Wilson. Afterall, Wilson already proved that he couldn't play anything else, just ask Hackett, and Schotty.

Between now and the first 5 games, Payton will put on an Oscar worthy act as Wilson's biggest fanboy.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah read they are going to screen the offense we used here and use the best of coordinators plays Wilson could execute. Should be a fun watch, the league adapted to a lot of it and we have yet to see a Baldwin and or Lockett emerge Healthy iandn Denver. Oh we know he can't use the middle of the field soooooooo.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yeah read they are going to screen the offense we used here and use the best of coordinators plays Wilson could execute. Should be a fun watch, the league adapted to a lot of it and we have yet to see a Baldwin and or Lockett emerge Healthy iandn Denver. Oh we know he can't use the middle of the field soooooooo.
My God, since I live in Kansas City I will get a front row seat to utter train wreck unfold right in front on me. Seahawks possibly starting to turn the corner and the end of Russell Wilson...best season ever coming up.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Just need a Marshawn Lynch. They're easy to come by.