Prepare for a Long draught ( 5 years or more)

K

K.J WRIGHT

The Hawks have so many needs everywhere it ain't funny, !!!

No running backs worth a crap.

We will be without a great QB.

Corner backs are a JOKE !

Offensive line SUCKS !

One decent WR (Lock)

Defensive line SUCKS!

Coach SUCKS!

GM SUCKS!

One good safety.

Place kicker SUCKS!

NO F'N 1ST round picks!

Owner is suspect!

Absolutely a nightmare awaits!!!!

Hold into the wind!!

chris98251

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":vahkd1fl said:

Offensive line SUCKS !

One decent WR (Lock)

Defensive line SUCKS!

Coach SUCKS!

GM SUCKS!

One good safety.

Place kicker SUCKS!

NO F'N 1ST round picks!

Owner is suspect!

Hold into the wind!!

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255
Emergency number

seabowl

Reaction score
You are missing one word from most of the lines you wrote:

YOUR

Like YOUR GM sucks etc.

Again you are not fooling many of us on here so why don’t you just tell everyone which team you are a fan of? It’s ok we won’t hold it against you.

John63

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":13c970kd said:

Offensive line SUCKS !

One decent WR (Lock)

Defensive line SUCKS!

Coach SUCKS!

GM SUCKS!

One good safety.

Place kicker SUCKS!

NO F'N 1ST round picks!

Owner is suspect!

Hold into the wind!!

Sorry that makes no sense according to some here WIlson is the only problem there for get rid of him and everything is great :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

seabowl":1akgsorb said:
You are missing one word from most of the lines you wrote:

YOUR

Like YOUR GM sucks etc.

Again you are not fooling many of us on here so why don’t you just tell everyone which team you are a fan of? It’s ok we won’t hold it against you.

Hawks fan since day one, I don't own any rose colored glasses like many here do. LOL

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Draught = "draft", like beer. I'd like one to last 5 years.
Drought = long dry spell, as referred to

cymatica

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":39qg93c3 said:

Offensive line SUCKS !

One decent WR (Lock)

Defensive line SUCKS!

Coach SUCKS!

GM SUCKS!

One good safety.

Place kicker SUCKS!

NO F'N 1ST round picks!

Owner is suspect!

Hold into the wind!!

I think they have some young players that show promise. Tre Brown looks good at CB, Brooks looks like he will be great and maybe even better at MLB, and Taylor looks like a stud. Need competent coaching to take advantage of what they have. Metcalf has a maturity problem but he can be great if he works on a few things, he looks very frustrated with Wilson but he needs to learn how to high point the ball and make contested catches, but he gets open a lot. OL has some promise with Curhan, Forsyth, and Lewis. I don't think the RBs are trash, they just need a reliable workhorse that can stay healthy. Dallas doesn't look bad and Penny is great when healthy, who knows maybe he just had some really bad injury luck and can produce a few full seasons.

I really don't think they are that short on talent, just need competent coaching which would naturally improve execution.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The problem where it has always been for the last 4-5 years. It is the line both O and D. Additionally, we are 30th in 3rd down efficiency and 24th in total offense. Russell, seems to be wanting to play hero ball more. I remember seeing a stat that given the choice he wants to throw long more than short. He does go short too but because 3rd down issues and penalties he is forced to go long it seems. Getting back to the line especially the offensive line this has hurt us a lot. Russ still holds the ball a lot even when he has time. I am at a loss to see why Russ' passing efficiency has dropped. I think he has gotten sacked more than anyone in the last 5 years. In some games we lost it looked like he did not see his open receivers.

I love DK but I think he could be even better. He has had some head issues this season. It is not all of his fault. I would like to see him come back to the ball when he sees Russ in trouble. Russ has either not led him well or his passes are short. We can see that if Russ leads him well (Bear's game TD) he is great.

Our defensive line has gotten better but I would like to see more consistent pressure on the QB. This exposes our DBs how really bad we are. Then there is Jamal Adams. He is a great player but what we gave up for him I question. Who knows with major shoulder surgery when he will be back and will he be back to his pre injury self. Our trades for elite people have not turned out well. Start with Jimmy Graham. I was not crazy with Jamal Adams. I think Adams would be better as a LB. I guess that is just me.

We used to have great FBs. Other than an occasional use of Bellore I would like to see them use one again like Mack Strong.

It is obvious from many observations by both people on this board that obviously something needs to change. Is getting rid of Russ or Pete or both the answer? I don't know. I had always thought that PC and Schiender were decent player personnel guys. That may have been true back 7-10 years ago but now I am questioning this. I welcome any comments or differences of opinion. I was sick after this last loss.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Nah. It doesn't need to take that long in football - that's just an excuse for losers.

Carroll and Schneider inherited a roster considerably worse than this and won the Super Bowl in year 4.

Harbaugh with the 49ers and MCVay with the Rams - really fast.

Payton with the Saints - really quick.

When you're building with full grown adults rather than teenage prospects (NBA, NHL, MLB) it can be really fast.

This roster is largely unchanged from the one that won 12 games last season.

Hawker55

Reaction score
John63":iiynmzxe said:
K.J WRIGHT":iiynmzxe said:

Offensive line SUCKS !

One decent WR (Lock)

Defensive line SUCKS!

Coach SUCKS!

GM SUCKS!

One good safety.

Place kicker SUCKS!

NO F'N 1ST round picks!

Owner is suspect!

Hold into the wind!!

Sorry that makes no sense according some here WIlsoon is the only problem there for get rid of him and everything is great :sarcasm_off:

Ding ding ding. 100%

Hawker55

Reaction score
Until we have a coaching staff that understands it all starts and stops in the trenches, you're absolutely right. Our current staff likes to waste draft picks and trades on shiny new toys, because obviously,
you can just convert D lineman into viable Guards and Tackles or bring in aging old pros... sigh......

xray

Reaction score
Fan since 1976...I'm used to dry spells. It's not like the Hawks are a dynasty team . Besides , fresh starts are refreshing . :D

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
My estimation is when Carroll, Schneider, and Wilson leave, it’ll take Seattle 5 or 6 years to get good again.

Seahawks will have found a new Coach, GM, and franchise QB.

And pretty much everyone other than Jordyn Brooks, Damien Lewis and Michael Dickson will be gone.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1eajar7m said:
My estimation is when Carroll, Schneider, and Wilson leave, it’ll take Seattle 5 or 6 years to get good again.

And pretty much everyone other than Jordyn Brooks, Damien Lewis and Michael Dickson will be gone.

And if they stay? Slightly above mediocre by next year!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Meh.

Things can get going in a flash. If the rebuild actually works, it won't take half a decade.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1o8ewzf3 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1o8ewzf3 said:

And if they stay? Slightly above mediocre by next year!
Lol. Not much of a reason to stay, if it’s only slightly above mediocre…

Just start the process right now already. Lol.

The ceiling is higher with a total rebuild than holding onto these three stooges here.

Lol.

chris98251

Reaction score
It could take a few years or decades, all depends on who comes in and how the league reacts to the new NCAA crap with players moving and creating semi pro teams in the future.