Outplayed and Outcoached - a complete team loss

cymatica

Reaction score
I watched several plays where it looked like the dline wasn't even trying. Can't remember who, but would have been a sack but the player literally stopped for a second like he expected Brady to throw the ball, he beat his blocker and had a clear path to at least hit Brady but he stopped himself. Saw other plays with the d tackles playing pattycake with zero attempt at pushing the pocket back. I don't get it, it's not like you have to worry about Brandy's mobility

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I just realized, they're 0-3 against the NFC South so far...the freakin NFC SOUTH! The worst division in the conference, if not the entire league.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
he fumbled in the Red Zone. He is not without part of the blame. TEAM game and a TEAM loss.
And clearly he DIDN'T play well enough to win, because they lost, ZERO points in the first half. He's the QB, part of the blame goes to the QB, that's how it works.
While we're being HONEST, SOME of the "Blame" goes to the Shitty Officiating.
A struggling "TEAM" shouldn't have to COMPETE with a well-prepared Tampa Bay Buccaneers AND CRAP Officiating TOO...This ain't WWE.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, absolutely it does. Not calling that obvious hold in the end zone could have changed the entire game. Haven't been that pissed in a while watching a game. It was blatant.
Still not the reason they lost, just a contributing factor to making it harder. This team has been shafted by the refs so many times over the year, it shouldn't even be a mild surprise to anyone.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's hard for me to give much blame to Walker. He had a couple of plays where he hesitated but overall there just wasn't anything there and I think he left very little on the field yardage wise. We got beat at the line of scrimmage is what I would pin most of it on. Geno had a costly mistake but rebounded fairly well. Still he tends to be too risk averse at times and I wish he would take a few more chances.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
It's hard for me to give much blame to Walker. He had a couple of plays where he hesitated but overall there just wasn't anything there and I think he left very little on the field yardage wise. We got beat at the line of scrimmage is what I would pin most of it on. Geno had a costly mistake but rebounded fairly well. Still he tends to be too risk averse at times and I wish he would take a few more chances.

It's the MOST important aspect of Pete Carroll's philosophy (ok, maybe second after "always compete"); take care of the ball.