Most hated NFL player, and why..

kira

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1kvr4fas said:
Hey 49er fan on a Seahawks message board, just wanted to tell you that I think you have a really great chance of winning this argument here.
Not really this is the NFL and we are all Fans and part of the what have you done lately mentality. What ever player does the next stupid thing that everyone hates will be the most hated.....

Axx

Reaction score
Patriot fans hate Richard Sherman sooooooooooooo much

garrylt4

Reaction score
#1 Roethlisberger

#2 Its a tie with his 52 other teammates

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
60niners":1l3ukik9 said:
-The Kaep posing with the car deal was in fact, part of his endorsement deal with Jaguar.. Can't fault him for that.
-The kissing biceps thing was in response to the completely unwarranted article attacking him for being a tatted up thug... I let that one slide because he probably would have never kissed his tattoo if he wasn't provoked.
-I don't have a problem with posing for ESPN bodies.. Patrick Willis did it a few years ago and nobody would think he was a hated player.
-The Dolphins hat thing I DO have a problem with. It was stupid and immature.

My most hated player: Probably Golden Taint. He's a punk and is just as immature as anyone else in the league. To top that off, he's not even a good/great receiver.

I'm sure you all have your cute little bias against the 49ers, but if you ever see a 49er player saying anything negative about any other teams coach, I'll eat my hat. I don't care who it is, any athlete who's played organized sports should have an understanding of the respect and boundaries between coach and player. I don't see any other team's players making any mention of another team's coach period... I actually respect Richard Sherman for taking the high road when he was asked about Harbaugh on NFL AM.
Ok buddy there's this bridge in Brooklyn that's REALLY cool trust me. You could always start betting against the Whiners and make a mint. I suggest weeks 2 and 14.:)

I keep changing my mind about IF you'll make it to round 3 and the divisional round. If you do that's EVEN more money...seriously it's a goldmine.:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kira":3w3q0g1q said:
AbsolutNET":3w3q0g1q said:
Hey 49er fan on a Seahawks message board, just wanted to tell you that I think you have a really great chance of winning this argument here.
Not really this is the NFL and we are all Fans and part of the what have you done lately mentality. What ever player does the next stupid thing that everyone hates will be the most hated.....
What are you trying to shovel? Hatred of division rivals is a requirement.

Me? I do most of you one better given I was born and lived in the Bay Area for nearly half my life including college. And my first jobs after. Kaepernick and this current configuration of the 49ers don't even make it fun actually given they make it so easy.

hawker84

Reaction score
I have no clue what I'm talking about? I don't have any basis to suggest that Tate is annoyingly immature?? How about: "I don't know what you're talking about."

On national television no less! Or how about this?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2010 ... -retarded/

Or his comments after the Sean Lee debacle.... Most NFL fans watched the Seahawks Packers game with the replacement refs... Even if that was the only knock against Tate it would have been enough to label him a buffoon.

And this has to do with Tate being a good/great reciever how..

the mere fact that you chose to ignore the bolded statement i was reacting to, further shows me you're a delusional whiner fan, who would rather take solice in pointing out the shortcomings of our players all the while ignoring the shortcomings of your players.. In true whiner fasion no less.. Keep up the good work Whiner fan...

In case you have already forgotten what you posted, i'll post it again for you.. this is your statement i was referring to when I said you have no flippin clue.

he's not even a good/great receiver.

Care to elaborate on that? post a blog link? show some blooper highlights? you know to prove your point...

60niners

Reaction score
hawker84":b47ajcmi said:
I have no clue what I'm talking about? I don't have any basis to suggest that Tate is annoyingly immature?? How about: "I don't know what you're talking about."

On national television no less! Or how about this?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2010 ... -retarded/

Or his comments after the Sean Lee debacle.... Most NFL fans watched the Seahawks Packers game with the replacement refs... Even if that was the only knock against Tate it would have been enough to label him a buffoon.

And this has to do with Tate being a good/great reciever how..

the mere fact that you chose to ignore the bolded statement i was reacting to, further shows me you're a delusional whiner fan, who would rather take solice in pointing out the shortcomings of our players all the while ignoring the shortcomings of your players.. In true whiner fasion no less.. Keep up the good work Whiner fan...

In case you have already forgotten what you posted, i'll post it again for you.. this is your statement i was referring to when I said you have no flippin clue.

he's not even a good/great receiver.

Care to elaborate on that? post a blog link? show some blooper highlights? you know to prove your point...
I suppose since that was the only part of my initial statement that you chose to acknowledge then I'll entertain your comment lol.

My statement was mostly based on opinion versus fact. I do not feel that he is a great receiver. Serviceable yes, but not anything to write home about. Of the teams in the league with great receivers, how many of those teams could Tate go to and see playing time, other than the 4th receiver? I guess that's how I view things. Boldin is a great example of this, (not because he's a Niner now) because he could have gone to 95% of the teams and instantly been the #2 receiver, or at worst #3. I don't feel the same way about Tate.

But who cares? This isn't a Prove Tate's worth thread, this is most hated player. And I hate his face.

hawker84

Reaction score
And I hate his face.

OK, that's funny.

as to the rest of your post.....

Golden Tate 2012 stats - 15 games

targeted - 68 times
completions - 45
688 yrds
7 td's

Passing

1 for 1 and a TD :mrgreen:

i'd say that's pretty productive for only 68 targets wouldn't you?

In comparison to your elite recievers, lol

crabtree
126 targets
85 completions
1,016 yrds
9 td's, wow two whole more td's with twice the targets and only 40 more completions....

Boldin
112 targets
65 completions
921 yrds
4 td's

I think in comparison Golden held his own last season.

Claden

Reaction score
I don't hate Kaepernick. I just see him as your average everyday douchey guy you'd see at the gym posing for himself in the mirror. His coach though, ugh.
Anyway, Suh, Vick, Roethlisberger, are on my hated players list.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
NFL Players association has an exception clause with the NFL for bad mouthing Jim Harbaugh. Mediation ruled if 99% of the population has called you a D..bag it is a fact

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I don't hate Kaepernick. I think he's a douche, but he's just a kid and living it up. He's just young and immature. I don't fault him for that. I do hope he and his team lose a lot of games in the future though.

Players I hate - Hines Ward is my #1. Cheapshot artist, and was the biggest cry-baby any time something went against him or his team. Can't stand that guy.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawker84":2ddkhg6m said:
And I hate his face.

OK, that's funny.

as to the rest of your post.....

Golden Tate 2012 stats - 15 games

targeted - 68 times
completions - 45
688 yrds
7 td's

Passing

1 for 1 and a TD :mrgreen:

i'd say that's pretty productive for only 68 targets wouldn't you?

In comparison to your elite recievers, lol

crabtree
126 targets
85 completions
1,016 yrds
9 td's, wow two whole more td's with twice the targets and only 40 more completions....

Boldin
112 targets
65 completions
921 yrds
4 td's

I think in comparison Golden held his own last season.

Tate actually had to SHARE receptions with other decent receivers whereas Crabtree was the ONLY viable option in frisco.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Here's something for any opposing 49er fans to take to mind. Your opponents only hate your good players. So chill the crap out and give it a rest. If CK was our qb, you'd hate his antics just as much. Take solace in the fact that we hate him as much as we do. After all, we never hated Alex Smith.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SeaTown81":rhl1r9he said:
Here's something for any opposing 49er fans to take to mind. Your opponents only hate your good players. So chill the crap out and give it a rest. If CK was our qb, you'd hate his antics just as much. Take solace in the fact that we hate him as much as we do. After all, we never hated Alex Smith.

I pitied Smith, honestly that boy had it rough in SF until Harbaugh salvaged his career.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Roethlisberger and it's not even close. The only guy in the entire NFL I would wish injury upon. Karma has yet to visit that guy's door.

Latest posts