Most hated NFL player, and why..

KK84

Reaction score
NFL_Football2013":30hqe5ds said:
wasn't the Kapernick kissing his bicep in front of a jaguar for an advertisement? i dont ding him for that

People like Gronk, mike vick, rothlisberger, brady, eli manning, cromartie, cortland finnegan, cam newton, aaron rodgers,
Ndamukong Suh, Bart scott, richie incognito, and jay cutler.

arrogance and/or assholes
there are worse than kaepernickl lol

Lol I forgot all about Incognito. That kid is one loud mouthed dbag.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Cartire":2hgdb9hk said:
NFL Nation incoming. But regardless, I could care less about Kaep and his hats. It phases me none, nor should it phase anyone. The kid is about to step into a multi-million dollar deal in the next couple years if he can stay productive and healthy and hes years younger then me. He can wear whatever hat and pose nude for whoever all he wants. Seems to be working for him so far.

He will sign a multimillion dollar contract very soon, no doubt. And when he ends up signing that fat contract with the Dolphins...

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I think a lot of other fans would answer Richard Sherman.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I don't really 'hate' any other NFL players 'cept the Thugs which have already been mentioned(Hernandez, etc).
Kaep gets no hate from me either. His coach, OTOH is a different story.
Then there are the arrogant douchebags, which have already been mentioned..To me the biggest bitch is Jay Cuntler.

hawker232

Reaction score
KK84":31xrxqtb said:
hawker84":31xrxqtb said:
KK84":31xrxqtb said:
Yep, I'm no Klapperdink fan, but players like Rapistburger, Hines ward, Ray Lewis, and Michael Vick rank far higher on my hate list.

What Hines Ward do?

Unlike the others, it's not because of who he was as a person, it was because as a player he could literally get away with murder on the field and never get called for it.

He just played like a physical and savvy vet. I've never had a problem with him, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

A guy I can't stand is Cam Newton. He has all the tool's to be a gret QB, but I just can't stand his attitude. Such a little baby. We need more guys like Russell Wilson.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FargoHawk":34u8xrfc said:
I think a lot of other fans would answer Richard Sherman.
Not if they knew his real character. He really is a good guy. We only know that because he is more exposed to us. The media loves to make him out like a douche.

kearly

Reaction score
For me it's probably Andrew Luck and Patrick Peterson. Luck seems like a class act and has plenty of talent, but I hate seeing everyone else anoint him as if he were the next Peyton Manning when he clearly doesn't deserve it yet. Patrick Peterson would be in the doghouse if he were a Seahawk for his lack of effort and erratic results, and yet he made all-pro in 2011 and the pro-bowl in 2012 and is even put ahead of Sherman by many fools out there. I can't stand grossly over-rated players, but it's much worse if they are over-rated just because they were ultra hyped draft prospects.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":rhwll3we said:
Sarlacc83":rhwll3we said:
There are so many worse players out there than Kaepernick. The Steelers, for instance, loaded up on hateable people like Roethlisberger and James Harrison.

Harrison is a Bengal now, FYI.

Yeah, I meant loaded up in the past tense, but that obviously wasn't clear now that I'm re-reading it. It was supposed to be general Stealers hate. :th2thumbs:

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Kaepernick is probably a decent guy. He's not a dog killer, or a rapist, or a drunk driver - or any of the other dozens of horrible things that NFL players sometimes are. He's a good QB too, and a good athlete. That said, he comes across as extremely douchy. Again, is he a bad guy? No. But that doesn't mean you have to like his personality - or the way he carries himself on or off the field.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
I lost a lot of respect for every player on the Redskins last year. Pierre Garcon in particular, whining after every play after Sherman dominated him.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
A lot of the players everyone's mentioning have been in the league for at least a few if not many seasons, and off-seasons which allows the "hate" to build and fester and bubble over with each passing year. Now, on the other hand, Kraeperschmuck has only been in anyone's hatred crosshairs for half a season and part of an off-season.... and based on his limited exposure thus far, I'd say he'll be right at the top of the NFL dung heap in no time.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":vt5d4ac1 said:
FlyingGreg":vt5d4ac1 said:
Sarlacc83":vt5d4ac1 said:
There are so many worse players out there than Kaepernick. The Steelers, for instance, loaded up on hateable people like Roethlisberger and James Harrison.

Harrison is a Bengal now, FYI.

Yeah, I meant loaded up in the past tense, but that obviously wasn't clear now that I'm re-reading it. It was supposed to be general Stealers hate. :th2thumbs:

General Steelers hate is welcomed at all times.

Johnny

Reaction score
Retired/Not Playing players:

Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Why?, Because I hate 'Diva' players that always cry!

John Elway, Why?, Because I just didn't like the guy, for some reason I didn't like him.

Hines Ward, Why?, I always hated that smile, and after SBXL, I hated it even more.

Players that are still playing:

Steve Smith, Why?, He's a crybaby and overrated, IMO.

Kaep, Why?, He is an overrated player IMO. and he seams to be a very selfish player/person as well.

Cam Newton, Why?, The same reason I hated Hines Ward, I hate his smile...

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Cartire":2zbekpda said:
But regardless, I could care less about Kaep and his hats.

doesn't the expression go.. I couldn't care less? otherwise, you just have more room to care :)

Reaction score
Cam Newton, Jay Cuter, Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Tony Homo, Ben Rapistburger, Victor Cruz, Colin Keaperfuck,

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't care what team the players are part of, if they are good and aren't dickheads I don't hate on them.

Elway, Bo Jackson, Okoye, T Davis, Priest Holmes and even Joe Montana when he was a Chief were guys I hated for the Hawks to face, but they were all on my Fantasy teams back in the day.

LT, Dexter Manley and the criminal types were ones that bothered me. I have too much respect for the guys who work hard and maintain a decent lifestyle. I remember Gregg Lloyd had put a gun in the mouth of his son and also pointed one at the head of his ex-wife. No matter how good they play, when they are like that, I hate them at very high levels.

Latest posts