Most hated NFL player, and why..

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
Johnny":mu72iq9o said:
Retired/Not Playing players:

Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Why?, Because I hate 'Diva' players that always cry!

John Elway, Why?, Because I just didn't like the guy, for some reason I didn't like him.

Hines Ward, Why?, I always hated that smile, and after SBXL, I hated it even more.

Players that are still playing:

Steve Smith, Why?, He's a crybaby and overrated, IMO.

Kaep, Why?, He is an overrated player IMO. and he seams to be a very selfish player/person as well.

Cam Newton, Why?, The same reason I hated Hines Ward, I hate his smile...

I get the over rated player reasoning....well not really......he was lower than Russell Wilson on the top 100 but he has talent, that cannot be denied, you don't set a rushing record if you don't have talent. And I don't see selfish player or person from him. When the Niners were blowing out the jets and he could have a TD to pad his stats more he slid to run out the clock for the team. I understand he is a rival but I don't see selfishness.

60niners

Reaction score
-The Kaep posing with the car deal was in fact, part of his endorsement deal with Jaguar.. Can't fault him for that.
-The kissing biceps thing was in response to the completely unwarranted article attacking him for being a tatted up thug... I let that one slide because he probably would have never kissed his tattoo if he wasn't provoked.
-I don't have a problem with posing for ESPN bodies.. Patrick Willis did it a few years ago and nobody would think he was a hated player.
-The Dolphins hat thing I DO have a problem with. It was stupid and immature.

My most hated player: Probably Golden Taint. He's a punk and is just as immature as anyone else in the league. To top that off, he's not even a good/great receiver.

I'm sure you all have your cute little bias against the 49ers, but if you ever see a 49er player saying anything negative about any other teams coach, I'll eat my hat. I don't care who it is, any athlete who's played organized sports should have an understanding of the respect and boundaries between coach and player. I don't see any other team's players making any mention of another team's coach period... I actually respect Richard Sherman for taking the high road when he was asked about Harbaugh on NFL AM.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Surprised Cortland Finnegan hasn't been mentioned. He's by far the most annoying player imo.

Throwdown

Reaction score
60niners":2e166lr8 said:
I'm sure you all have your cute little bias against the 49ers, but if you ever see a 49er player saying anything negative about any other teams coach, I'll eat my hat. I don't care who it is, any athlete who's played organized sports should have an understanding of the respect and boundaries between coach and player. I don't see any other team's players making any mention of another team's coach period... I actually respect Richard Sherman for taking the high road when he was asked about Harbaugh on NFL AM.

So its cool for your bitch made coach to say something about the Hawks and their issues? that just wasn't immature at all was it?

60niners

Reaction score
Throwdown":vfohtc3c said:
60niners":vfohtc3c said:

So its cool for your bitch made coach to say something about the Hawks and their issues? that just wasn't immature at all was it?
Did he say anything that was unwarranted or incorrect? He was asked about it, because obviously the rest of the league has noticed that Seattle had started a pattern of PED violations.. and he answered.

The point remains, however: it is never ok for a player to talk about a coach. Never.

godawg

Reaction score
Always hated Elway, and have hated Hines Ward and Rapistburgler since the SB.

Phillip Rivers and Jay Cutler are whiney and arrogant; they have talent but lack the ability to lead.

Jim Harbaugh counts too, cause he was a bitch when he was a player and just gets more exposure now.

hawker84

Reaction score
My most hated player: Probably Golden Taint. He's a punk and is just as immature as anyone else in the league. To top that off, he's not even a good/great receiver.

As far as Kap goes, you won't be swaying anybody over here, he acts like a bonehead, until he grows up and stops acting like he's the next Tom Brady, you won't be seeing a lot of Kap support around here.

as far as Golden tate is concerned, you clearly have no flipping clue as to what you're talking about.. Did you even watch any Seahawk games? Didn't Think so...

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Mostly, I hate other teams' fans... not the players.

I dislike Harbaugh way more than any actual player.

As for players, I don't truly hate any of them, but I don't care much for Roethlisberger, Romo, Sanchez, or Tebow.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":1gsbcpvw said:
Surprised Cortland Finnegan hasn't been mentioned. He's by far the most annoying player imo.

That's a pretty good one, actually. It's strange, since it was only what, 2 years ago, that he got the crap beat out of him by Andre Johnson?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1gpgi6xp said:
Comeinpeace":1gpgi6xp said:

That's a pretty good one, actually. It's strange, since it was only what, 2 years ago, that he got the crap beat out of him by Andre Johnson?

He sure calmed down after getting lit up though.

Decimation

Reaction score
60niners":3vgt25bs said:
To top that off, he's not even a good/great receiver.
Golden Tate isn't a good/great receiver? Dude, you can't just judge him by his stats. Tate is not a bad receiver and he progressed throughout the season if you actually watched him play. I'm expecting a break out season with Tate for sure.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Decimation":1jo08xh1 said:
60niners":1jo08xh1 said:
To top that off, he's not even a good/great receiver.
Golden Tate isn't a good/great receiver? Dude, you can't just judge him by his stats. Tate is not a bad receiver and he progressed throughout the season if you actually watched him play. I'm expecting a break out season with Tate for sure.

Yeah, I dunno what he's smoking, but I want some. Golden Tate's after catch efforts last year landed him squarely in "good" territory. He's no All-Pro, but he made some game breaking catches for us.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3gd2uzbw said:
I don't care what team the players are part of, if they are good and aren't dickheads I don't hate on them.

Elway, Bo Jackson, Okoye, T Davis, Priest Holmes and even Joe Montana when he was a Chief were guys I hated for the Hawks to face, but they were all on my Fantasy teams back in the day.

LT, Dexter Manley and the criminal types were ones that bothered me. I have too much respect for the guys who work hard and maintain a decent lifestyle. I remember Gregg Lloyd had put a gun in the mouth of his son and also pointed one at the head of his ex-wife. No matter how good they play, when they are like that, I hate them at very high levels.
This is my thinking except for one player I do dislike because he's such a lead weight to building a complete team...Darrell Revis. Because of the Jets giving him two ridiculous contracts (especially his rookie contract) it basically gave him the pull to force Tampa Bay into an even more ridiculous contract which affects CB's league wide especially if you want or need to franchise tag them for some reason.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I sports hate Tony Romo. The guy has extreme talent but just loses his head when it comes to crunch time. It's like watching Michael on the office, just so awkward I want to close my eyes and cover my ears.

It's probably an odd choice, but it's the opposite of what I love most: greatness. I can't hate Tom Brady because he's great, it's the reason why I love RW so much. The guy just oozes greatness.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Hernandez of course! Then there is Keyshawn(Me-Shawn)Johnson, TO, Ocho Cinco, Jim McMahon, oh the list goes on and on! Have to stop and really think about it and take note of it!

60niners

Reaction score
hawker84":3n1yjywk said:

As far as Kap goes, you won't be swaying anybody over here, he acts like a bonehead, until he grows up and stops acting like he's the next Tom Brady, you won't be seeing a lot of Kap support around here.

as far as Golden tate is concerned, you clearly have no flipping clue as to what you're talking about.. Did you even watch any Seahawk games? Didn't Think so...
I have no clue what I'm talking about? I don't have any basis to suggest that Tate is annoyingly immature?? How about: "I don't know what you're talking about."

On national television no less! Or how about this?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2010 ... -retarded/

Or his comments after the Sean Lee debacle.... Most NFL fans watched the Seahawks Packers game with the replacement refs... Even if that was the only knock against Tate it would have been enough to label him a buffoon.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hey 49er fan on a Seahawks message board, just wanted to tell you that I think you have a really great chance of winning this argument here.