Me3 starting to lower his goals

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
As someone who has weaseled his way out of similar significant others family gatherings, game recognize game, please don't make me start to like Purdy.

More seriously, russ was just a humble "gee whillicker" Christian until money and ego got involved too. Then he wasn't.

Story as old as the whatever religious text is the flavor of the morning itself.

Purdy is not into his Christianity for clicks, and that’s the difference. Russell Wilson will be on a move of interest very soon. His handling it is worth talking about.

Ok, he does the Marshall Interview where he’s clarifying thst his Denver house isn’t technically on the market. That’s a way of not handling it. In fact, if he internalized one tenth of Payton’s forced humility, he would have realized that the correct move was to just admit the facts.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
hahaha Wilson's popularity on dot net remains second to none.
I find it truly astonishing if anything that ... almsot weekly theres a new thread surrounding russell f'n wilson. Because each person is either

A. Lazy to find a thread that.. at this point probably already exists to some extent
B. Wants to feel special in some form.. and just loves attention like Wilson'
C Cant let him tf go lol

D... ALL of the Above

JPatera76

Reaction score
And yes I merged it, because "his next move" is, somewhere between where he's at and probably Atlanta or some other QB needy team. And if not there.. who cares. CFL maybe.

toffee

Reaction score
I find it truly astonishing if anything that ... almsot weekly theres a new thread surrounding russell f'n wilson. Because each person is either

A. Lazy to find a thread that.. at this point probably already exists to some extent
B. Wants to feel special in some form.. and just loves attention like Wilson'
C Cant let him tf go lol

D... ALL of the Above
At least two out of five top reaction score members are board-certified Wilsoncologists, without Wilson, they wouldn't have earned all the likes lol.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
do we really need another mother phuckin Wilson thread? Please explain me why this one is so special otherwise I’m merging it with one of the others that it definitely fits
I don't understand what the problem is. So what if we have a bunch of mother phucking RW threads? It's what the forum members want to talk about. It's not diverting topics in other threads, is it? It's appropriately titled, so if you or anyone else doesn't like it, you don't have to enter into the discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I like this forum and am appreciative of the job the mods to. But sometimes, I think you guys over police this place.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
At least two out of five top reaction score members are board-certified Wilsoncologists, without Wilson, they wouldn't have earned all the likes lol.
Did you just create a word that indicates Wilson should be treated as a cancer? :unsure:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He’s not exactly a cancer as more as he’s A docudrama. Speaking of which, he should just do Netflix Quarterback…

Last edited:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don't understand what the problem is. So what if we have a bunch of mother phucking RW threads? It's what the forum members want to talk about. It's not diverting topics in other threads, is it? It's appropriately titled, so if you or anyone else doesn't like it, you don't have to enter into the discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I like this forum and am appreciative of the job the mods to. But sometimes, I think you guys over police this place.

It’s not over policing it’s decluttering the forum. Ideally people would add to existing threads to keep it a little cleaner so that other topics can be discussed too.

Also if you have an issue with mod decisions in the future please hit us up via pm and we can discuss it or look into it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
We can make it one ”All RW talk goes here” but that thread would eventually be cluttered with all the fascinating aspects of Russ…

SuperSonic67

Reaction score

Exactly…thank you.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I’m sorry I cluttered the thread. Really not my intent.

However, seriously, why not a Russ subforum? I mean, you just had Sfgate Owned by the sfchronicle do a deep dive into Russell’s empty mansions, and a year before the Arizona Republic spent six months uncovering his philanthropy shenanigans. He has many facets, after all.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Washed up. Really all there is to it. The curtain has very very likely dropped on his career.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yep. I might have been a little off on the timing of his "poop cycle", but here's the article that documents what Russell said about his time on the crapper:

“It’s theoretically possible to design a diet and fitness routine so efficient that your body no longer creates waste,” Wilson said. ” My goal is to reduce my need to BM down to once a week. Right now I’m in a loading phase where I only allow myself to ‘make’ on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” the QB added.

“It’s really improved my energy levels and sex drive, plus the internal waste provides more cushioning against the violent impacts I see on Sundays,” he said, listing the purposes it serves.

I guess he thinks that being full of shit helps him avoid injuries. Maybe that explains his cringy, goofy statements. He's full of it.

Did he actually say that, or is it satire?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Wow I guess he did say it.

"the internal waste provides more cushioning against the violent impacts I see on Sundays,”

Unreal. Guy is nuts and a little off his rocker. No wonder why he's so fat lately.

RiverDog

Reaction score
He’s not exactly a cancer as more as he’s A docudrama. Speaking of which, he should just do Netflix Quarterback…
Agreed. Russell isn't a bad guy. I mean, who would you want your daughter to date, Russell or Deshawn Watson? Or would you rather have Aaron Rodgers as your son-in-law? Russell is harmless, especially when compared to other sports figures and popular personalities.

But he's entertainment. It's like laughing at the class buffoon, the kid sent to sit in the back corner of the classroom on a stool wearing a dunce cap and sucking on his thumb.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Russell isn't a bad guy. I mean, who would you want your daughter to date, Russell or Deshawn Watson? Or would you rather have Aaron Rodgers as your son-in-law? Russell is harmless, especially when compared to other sports figures and popular personalities.

But he's entertainment. It's like laughing at the class buffoon, the kid sent to sit in the back corner of the classroom on a stool wearing a dunce cap and sucking on his thumb.

Well, how he doesnt see his situation realistically is the dunce part. He’s Like a Derek Carr ot Jimmy G but for almost free to Whatever team that gets him. Its Just not gonna be that he can bring his celebrity show in.

As a Wilsonologist, I’ve been fascinated with his obsession with celebrity, like his coming to the super bowl with ciara surrounded by entourage.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ok, going back to the theme of “Russell’s next move” why is Denver prolonging his release? They can’t have him past March 17 without another 37m in injury guarantees for 2025. Im not completely sure about this, but wouldn’t that put Denver on the hook to whatever team that might acquire Russ should be be injured?

Latest posts