Me3 starting to lower his goals

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Russ was always fake and calculated. That’s the difference.

Like, seriously, explain this.

It’s not like they are or ever were Kelce and swift, nor is Kelce ever doing this.

Its ok to like Purdy even if you hate that he’s our opponent.

Last edited:

getnasty

Reaction score
If I'm Atlanta I'm grabbing Russell. They easily win that division with solid QB play. Morris would be a good fit with him, solid running game, couple you playmaker for Russ to lead.

He's taller then Jermaine Dupri. It's a perfect fit.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hey pnw. attacks are more to Russ’ inflated sense of himself, a bottomless pit of attention, unrealistic expectations like winning two super bowls like he said in the Marshall interview.
I'm not even sure that the critiques of him qualify as "attacks" in the conventional sense. No one's calling Russell a POS as one might Jamal Adams. Most of what has been said about Russell's character, at least from the comments I've read in this forum, is that he's cringy, goofy, silly, sort of like making fun of the classroom dunce or of someone coming out of the bathroom with their fly unzipped. It's more like teasing, bullying, mocking, etc. than it is "attacking", at least from my understanding of the term.

Personally, I don't think expressing a goal of 2 more SB's is that outrageous. It's every NFL player's goal to win the Super Bowl. He probably shouldn't have put a number on it, but that's not the kind of stuff that draws out my negative remarks. It's his goofy crap, like naming his first-born Win, doing knee highs on an airliner, telling the world that he goes 3 days without taking a crap that causes me to mock him.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If I'm Atlanta I'm grabbing Russell. They easily win that division with solid QB play. Morris would be a good fit with him, solid running game, couple you playmaker for Russ to lead.

He's taller then Jermaine Dupri. It's a perfect fit.

That’s exactly where I think he should go too.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Wait. He actually put out himself that he doesn’t defecate in three days? This would be something that most people would take laxatives for. Or does he mean he gets Ciara to do an Enema? It would fit right in with the latex fat lady worship they got going on.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Wait. He actually put out himself that he doesn’t defecate in three days? This would be something that most people would take laxatives for. Or does he mean he gets Ciara to do an Enema? It would fit right in with the latex fat lady worship they got going on.
Yep. I might have been a little off on the timing of his "poop cycle", but here's the article that documents what Russell said about his time on the crapper:

“It’s theoretically possible to design a diet and fitness routine so efficient that your body no longer creates waste,” Wilson said. ” My goal is to reduce my need to BM down to once a week. Right now I’m in a loading phase where I only allow myself to ‘make’ on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” the QB added.

“It’s really improved my energy levels and sex drive, plus the internal waste provides more cushioning against the violent impacts I see on Sundays,” he said, listing the purposes it serves.

I guess he thinks that being full of shit helps him avoid injuries. Maybe that explains his cringy, goofy statements. He's full of it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So, Russ and Ciara both need to focus less on being the young hip couple that they’re not. Russ should go to a team where 9-8 could gain a playoff berth and maybe a middle class short term contract. Ciara should ditch the dom play and latex with Russ and audition for an Ozempic or Jardiance ad.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
After a little more research, I discovered that you're right! It looks like I was spoofed, too. I'll have to take back at least some of what I've said about Russell. Thanks for pointing it out and setting me straight.

What was real, however, was Russ advertising that he ate 6000 calories a day.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Agreed. Something happened to Russell. IMO it could have been when he got divorced from his first wife then married that hooker/gansta banger. It seemed to be around that period of time when his personality started to change. It's just my personal impression, nothing else.
Well , IMHO your opinion is spot on.
He started thinking he was better
than he actually was, a bigger part of their success. He stopped doing the things that put him in position to be great. He had unique traits yet was sure he was a classic drop back passer.

He wasn't .

RiverDog

Reaction score
What was real, however, was Russ advertising that he ate 6000 calories a day.
And his statement about the knee highs on their flight to Europe while his teammates slept. I laugh when play in my mind him prancing up and down the aisle, bumping into the flight crew and guys trying to go take a leak.

Russell says so many goofy things that it's easy to get duped by something like no BM's for 3 days as it's easy to believe that he'd say something like that.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yep. I might have been a little off on the timing of his "poop cycle", but here's the article that documents what Russell said about his time on the crapper:

“It’s theoretically possible to design a diet and fitness routine so efficient that your body no longer creates waste,” Wilson said. ” My goal is to reduce my need to BM down to once a week. Right now I’m in a loading phase where I only allow myself to ‘make’ on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” the QB added.

“It’s really improved my energy levels and sex drive, plus the internal waste provides more cushioning against the violent impacts I see on Sundays,” he said, listing the purposes it serves.

I guess he thinks that being full of shit helps him avoid injuries. Maybe that explains his cringy, goofy statements. He's full of it.
That's a joke...right?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Well , IMHO your opinion is spot on.
He started thinking he was better
than he actually was, a bigger part of their success. He stopped doing the things that put him in position to be great. He had unique traits yet was sure he was a classic drop back passer.

He wasn't .
Yeah, the interview where he said that he's been "getting hit too much" is a product of that change in attitude. He had to have known that one of if not the biggest reason for him taking so many sacks was due to his holding onto the ball so God damn long. He made it extremely difficult for a lineman to know how to block an opponent when he was always breaking the pocket to the outside instead of stepping up.

JPatera76

Reaction score
do we really need another mother phuckin Wilson thread? Please explain me why this one is so special otherwise I’m merging it with one of the others that it definitely fits

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hey jPatera. Maybe it’s just offseason and Russ is a perennial topic because his antics on And off the field make said off-season more entertaining? I mean, my original rw thread bifurcated into several small ones clowning his latest game, but whatever, he’s more interesting than most, and where he moves to is an interesting topic in itself.

Not often does a 39.5 million qb come available for vet minimum. He’s bought himself a year, and it’s going to be interesting to see where he uses it and how much self promotion he does.

Last edited: