Kaepernick Interviews...

CaptBennett

Reaction score

bellyfat

Reaction score
I said this before - either Kaepernick is a misunderstood guy because he can't articulate what he means and has issues conducting interviews or he's learning to be a douchebag just like his coach.

seatownboy

Reaction score
Kaepernick acts just like every other fail quarterback we have seen in the past 10 years.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
As long as he wins it doesn't matter. What I do find funny is that he had a top GPA and Wonderlic score. Yet he talks like he failed English 100 when he's winning and has "swag" whatever that garbage is. When he gets served a deep dish of humble pie and loses he talks like the educated person he really is. I think its kind of an act to keep his "street cred" when he is so called "ballin". Seems kind of phony like A-Rod to me. Just some kind of weird identity issues. Maybe he has mommy issues, or turtle issues. IDK

McG

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":192x1vpa said:
What I do find funny is that he had a top GPA and Wonderlic score.

In regards to GPA, he went to Nevada. I'd be shocked if he even attended most of the classes he was receiving A's in, I bet his personal tutor had a busy schedule and I'd be shocked if less than 50% of his classes were online. As far as the Wonderlic, it's basically an IQ test. Most of it is common sense, the rest is A, B, C, or D type guesses. Anyone can "luck" into a decent score.

See what a lot of Niner fans don't realize is that we don't dislike/hate him because he plays for the Niners. It is because he is a huge douche bag. What starting QB in the NFL rocks gear of another team because it matches his outfit? None, because they understand the unwritten rules of football. It's like banging your friends girl, even though you can do it, you don't because you are loyal to "the home team" aka your friend. The guy is classless.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Top 5 hilarious things about Kaepernick...
1. He uses the word "swag"
2. He looks like the gay love child of turtle from entourage and pauly d from the jersey shore
3. He wears another NFL team's clothing. Then insults his own fans.
4. He appears nude in the most homoerotic magazine ever, ESPN's body issue.
5. He kisses his own biceps.

What a tool.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SMDH.

Seriously?

You guys need to seriously obtain a life.

So far in this thread...

1) "Doesn't take learning opportunities from losses, just throws other people under the bus for his mistakes":

-Way to completely miss his point. Good job. The point he was making is that he needs to play better. He wasn't throwing anyone under the bus. He NEVER does that. He always says something to the effect of "I need to play better", or WE need to play better". He didn't mean he wasn't paying attention to the defense in a literal sense. Wow. You guys just take anything you can find and run with it. LOL.

2) "In regards to GPA, he went to Nevada. I'd be shocked if he even attended most of the classes he was receiving A's in, I bet his personal tutor had a busy schedule and I'd be shocked if less than 50% of his classes were online. As far as the Wonderlic, it's basically an IQ test. Most of it is common sense, the rest is A, B, C, or D type guesses. Anyone can "luck" into a decent score":

-That may be the most idiotic thing I've ever read on a message board...and that's really saying something. You don't have a freakin' clue what the hell you are talking about. Colin had a high GPA in High School and in College. He wasn't an athlete who could have stuff taken care of for him either. Nevada was the ONLY school that offered him a football scholarship because he was only about 170 lbs, had a NEGATIVE rushing total in HS because his coach instructed him not to run, and because he was considered a better baseball prospect. The dude worked at the campus store for extra money. He was NOT a pampered athlete and worked for everything he got. The part about the Wonderlic is classic as well. He just "lucked" into a good score. SMDH. BTW...some of the smartest people I have ever met (engineers) have far less ability to speak in public than Kaep has. It is in no way a reflection of his intelligence. Its a reflection of him not being comfortable in the spotlight...partially because he WASN'T a pampered athlete in college with a camera in his face every 5 minutes. Now for another gem...

3) "See what a lot of Niner fans don't realize is that we don't dislike/hate him because he plays for the Niners. It is because he is a huge douche bag. What starting QB in the NFL rocks gear of another team because it matches his outfit? None, because they understand the unwritten rules of football. It's like banging your friends girl, even though you can do it, you don't because you are loyal to "the home team" aka your friend. The guy is classless":

-BS. Big pile of stinky, steaming BS. That is PRECISELY why you hate him so much. If he were the QB on some other team you may dislike him or not approve of some of the things he does, but you wouldn't invest NEARLY the time that you do hating him of or crafting dimwitted comments like the ones above.

I know this will be met with nothing but pot shots back at me and at Kaep...but come on guys. This is just sad. There are peeps on here who talk about Kaeps "one-read" thing or go over passing statistics outside the pocket, etc. At least those people TRY to have some sort of factual background to their argument instead of pure blind hate.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
McG":241cwiso said:
Stoned Cold":241cwiso said:
What I do find funny is that he had a top GPA and Wonderlic score.

In regards to GPA, he went to Nevada. I'd be shocked if he even attended most of the classes he was receiving A's in, I bet his personal tutor had a busy schedule and I'd be shocked if less than 50% of his classes were online. As far as the Wonderlic, it's basically an IQ test. Most of it is common sense, the rest is A, B, C, or D type guesses. Anyone can "luck" into a decent score.

See what a lot of Niner fans don't realize is that we don't dislike/hate him because he plays for the Niners. It is because he is a huge douche bag. What starting QB in the NFL rocks gear of another team because it matches his outfit? None, because they understand the unwritten rules of football. It's like banging your friends girl, even though you can do it, you don't because you are loyal to "the home team" aka your friend. The guy is classless.

Yeah. I don't know if he has fake grades. He might. But he seems pretty smart when he is humble. All I know is I bet he acts different around his white family than he does when he's not. Its pretty comical cuz I have a friend just like him.

I really don't think he's dumb, in fact I think he's smart. He's just kind of 2 different people depending on who he is surrounded by. And I won't add anymore to it cuz people are sensitive and I will get banned for what I think.

He's just kinda phony. And I don't want to compare him to anyone but if you look around the league...every other QB is who he is. Weather it be Charlie Whitehurst or Michael Vick. Kaep is kiinda phony imo. And thats my opinion.

In the end though boys...all that matters is if he wins. And he has been winning.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
I have never heard Kaepernick say anything that could be considered even mildly intelligent. I think it's interesting that all the praise you hear about him comes from secondary sources and is not backed up by anything he says or does in public.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":3pfzwb49 said:
I have never heard Kaepernick say anything that could be considered even mildly intelligent. I think it's interesting that all the praise you hear about him comes from secondary sources and is not backed up by anything he says or does in public.

I think he conducts himself well in the interviews above. Whats so wrong about saying he's more concerned with what they do than what the Seahawks do? He's an offensive player in case you don't know. When you are offensive you dictate. I don't know man, some of you hawk fans are ridiculous. He's young, good, athletic, great arm, smarter than you want to believe. He has a cannon and will get better. The wishful thinking seems to be he will fall off. Everyones trying to nitpick and find some flaw.

The only reasonable flaw I have found.....THE ONLY.....is that in hostile environments like the Super Dome, Century Link, and the big stage of the Super Bowl is he may get overwhelmed by the noise and bright lights.

Listen he isn't as cerebral as Russell Wilson, and Wilson I think is a better QB because he puts in more study. But Kaep is for real and he isn't going anywhere. The sooner you all accept it the better.

13thMan

Reaction score
Another Niners/Kaepernick related thread, really???? Ugh..... the obsession continues....... back to the .net forum for me!

13thMan

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":1izl1vps said:
Stephen SeaHawking":1izl1vps said:

I think he conducts himself well in the interviews above. Whats so wrong about saying he's more concerned with what they do than what the Seahawks do? He's an offensive player in case you don't know. When you are offensive you dictate. I don't know man, some of you hawk fans are ridiculous. He's young, good, athletic, great arm, smarter than you want to believe. He has a cannon and will get better. The wishful thinking seems to be he will fall off. Everyones trying to nitpick and find some flaw.

The only reasonable flaw I have found.....THE ONLY.....is that in hostile environments like the Super Dome, Century Link, and the big stage of the Super Bowl is he may get overwhelmed by the noise and bright lights.

Listen he isn't as cerebral as Russell Wilson, and Wilson I think is a better QB because he puts in more study. But Kaep is for real and he isn't going anywhere. The sooner you all accept it the better.

This.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":26thgpdg said:
Stephen SeaHawking":26thgpdg said:

SANITY!!!

:D

I disagree with your "cerebral" assessment and the comment about more study, but hey...I'll take it anyway! :) As Kaep put it, when people see him working in the weight room, or they see him working with track athletes to improve his speed, they automatically ASSUME that he isn't doing the other stuff. That's incorrect. It just isn't visable to people who aren't there every day. Kaep is the first person in the building and the last one to leave. He works on EVERY part of his game tirelessly. The dude went to college weighing 170 lbs. He's close to 240 now. The dude WORKS. When people ask what he can improve on, his answer is ALWAYS "Everything".

If you could see him talking to the other QBs on the team every time they come to the sideline, you'd see the role that he's taken on. He knows this offense now. He is far more comfortable now than when he took over last year.

I do tho think that at this point Wilson is a more POLISHED QB. Much more time spent in traditional pro-style offenses in college prepared him for the NFL far more than Kaep in the Pistol at Nevada. Wilson is also much more comfortable in the media and is much better in interviews.

13thMan

Reaction score
I don't think the fact that Kaepernick is a workaholic is really news...... maybe it is? Anyway, I recall reading someplace that he was first in/last out most days...... as is RW. For all the chatter, let's see how 2013 plays out and THEN we will be able to more effectively carry out this ongoing debate....

Marvin49

Reaction score
13thMan":1nj208zb said:
I don't think the fact that Kaepernick is a workaholic is really news...... maybe it is? Anyway, I recall reading someplace that he was first in/last out most days...... as is RW. For all the chatter, let's see how 2013 plays out and THEN we will be able to more effectively carry out this ongoing debate....

:D

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
13thMan":3on2t3fg said:

Yeah its kind of what you want to believe. I'm pretty firm knowing that Wilson lives in the film room. Kaep definitely spends a lot of time in the weight room (plyometrics, track athlete, all that shit), how much he studies I don't know but Harbaugh is a frikin QB. So I'm sure he's getting tutored on film too. I'm not gonna argue with a Ninner fan about who works harder at what cuz we both know we are full of shit and we don't really know. All I know is that Wilson is frikin relentless about film study so I have a hard time believing Kaep is doing more there. DOES IT MATTER? Not until they take the field.

I'll throw my fellow Hawk fans a soft ball cuz if I don't they will be all butt hurt if i don't. Wilson has ran 3 different offenses in like 5 years. So if it makes you feel better that he's a more rounded QB. There you go.

But if you ever played ball <<<< read that carefully .........you know that it doesn't really matter. If Kaep and the 49ers run an offense that can't be stopped...like the wild cat when it was introduced (remember when the Dolphins put up like 50 on the Patriots?), run and shoot with Warren Moon's Oilers, or the west coat offense (won a few too many Super Bowls)...well this league is all about reaction. Chip Kelly (hurry up/20 second snaps) may change everything? I remember Jim Kelly and the K Gun went no huddle. Shit that happened because Dick Lebaeu was killin Sam Wische in practice. And Wische was fed up and figured out a way to keep Lebeau from substituting. If the pistol, read option, whatever works in Ninner land ...

All Kaep needs to do is run his offense to the best of his ability and dictate his offense.

But don't fret Hawk Fans....this defense was designed to stop Kaep. Remember when Carroll wanted to get faster and more athletic at linebacker 2 years ago? Well we did. And this off season they focused on pass rush with Clemons, Avril, Bennett, and Irvin....it's obvious we are reacting. We are fast and athletic. We are designed to try and stop that offense.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":35r5csxk said:
13thMan":35r5csxk said:

Yeah its kind of what you want to believe. I'm pretty firm knowing that Wilson lives in the film room. Kaep definitely spends a lot of time in the weight room (plyometrics, track athlete, all that shit), how much he studies I don't know but Harbaugh is a frikin QB. So I'm sure he's getting tutored on film too. I'm not gonna argue with a Ninner fan about who works harder at what cuz we both know we are full of shit and we don't really know. All I know is that Wilson is frikin relentless about film study so I have a hard time believing Kaep is doing more there. DOES IT MATTER? Not until they take the field.

I'll throw my fellow Hawk fans a soft ball cuz if I don't they will be all butt hurt if i don't. Wilson has ran 3 different offenses in like 5 years. So if it makes you feel better that he's a more rounded QB. There you go.

But if you ever played ball <<<< read that carefully .........you know that it doesn't really matter. If Kaep and the 49ers run an offense that can't be stopped...like the wild cat when it was introduced (remember when the Dolphins put up like 50 on the Patriots?), run and shoot with Warren Moon's Oilers, or the west coat offense (won a few too many Super Bowls)...well this league is all about reaction. Chip Kelly (hurry up/20 second snaps) may change everything? I remember Jim Kelly and the K Gun went no huddle. Shit that happened because Dick Lebaeu was killin Sam Wische in practice. And Wische was fed up and figured out a way to keep Lebeau from substituting. If the pistol, read option, whatever works in Ninner land ...

All Kaep needs to do is run his offense to the best of his ability and dictate his offense.

But don't fret Hawk Fans....this defense was designed to stop Kaep. Remember when Carroll wanted to get faster and more athletic at linebacker 2 years ago? Well we did. And this off season they focused on pass rush with Clemons, Avril, Bennett, and Irvin....it's obvious we are reacting. We are fast and athletic. We are designed to try and stop that offense.

Never meant it as a "who works harder" thing....just sayin the assumtion that Kaep DOESN'T work hard in the classroom because he DOES work hard in the weight room and on the track is false.

Pretty much agree with everything else.

60niners

Reaction score
I think the hatred for Kap lies in the fact that this board's fans seem to wish that Wilson was receiving the same amount of praise and attention as Kap is; which is actually quite silly seeing as how Wilson is receiving more than his fair share of praise.

You guys hate Kap because "he's d-baggy because he posed nude in the Bodies magazine", yet if ESPN called to Wilson and asked him to do it you'd support him 100%. You hate him because "he's d-baggy because he's shirtless in GQ" yet Wilson is wearing the skinniest jeans I've ever seen on a man and it's all smiles lol - not to mention do you really think Kap called up GQ and begged to be shirtless in their magazine? GQ called Kap, don't hate him for that. Or how about "he's d-baggy because he poses with his red jag at award shows" even though he's under an endorsement contract that Jaguar sought him out for.

Now having said all that... Those types of things are actually expected from opposing team's fans. The problem is when you let that bias overrun your brain and start trying to make correlations to his play.

Honestly though, what good is a Kap thread without Seahawk fans to spew unwarranted hatred and Niner fans to come running to the rescue lol...