JSN undergoes wrist surgery.

Lennie

Reaction score
I'll take you up on that. I believe Bobo will have ten or more receptions by the end of the season. A $50 gift certificate to the restaurant of the winner's choosing?
And I will bet you 1,000 Bobo dollars he has 10 catches by game 10 ( Yes there is such a thing as Bobo dollars! Google it)

GemCity

Reaction score
Some of the talking head experts think 4 to 7 weeks is more realistic. Pete is always a bit optimistic on injury timelines.
Was thinking the same thing. Pete: “oh he tweaked something and we’ll take a look and all that”.

Next morning: Out for half the season.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If Smith-Njiba misses any regular season games, while this would not be great, the Seahawks have enough depth at WR that they are covered. Especially if Bobo continues to show his upward trend. He could go from UDFA to Seahawks #3 WR. What an ascension.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bobo isn't going to be the #3 once JSN comes back. I'd rather have them be careful with him. If it means he misses a game or two, so be it.
seahawks dot....if you get injuried you suck and you're a bust....com :cool:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bobo isn't going to be the #3 once JSN comes back. I'd rather have them be careful with him. If it means he misses a game or two, so be it.
seahawks dot....if you get injuried you suck and you're a bust....com :cool:
First of all, in no way did I say JSN was a bust. Secondly, I meant if JSN is out, then Bobo can fill the #3 spot until JSN returns. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the post. No way does Bobo take the #3 if JSN is healthy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was just messin. Looking forward to seeing that Bobo can do. Feels like he's made the team. One of the biggest strengths of Pete is that he doesn't care one bit where you were drafted, or drafted at all. Competition has always been his jam, and it's the way it should be. Best players should be on the field, regardless of draft position, or not drafted at all.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Bobo can be a situational #3, match up nightmare with Metcalf / Bobo / and either Lockett or JSN or another WR depending on the teams DBs and LB's.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
People who think Bobo is going to have a major impact on the offense this season forget the name Jazz Ferguson.
True. But people who write him off even with a good showing in preseason forget guys like Doug Baldwin. The player needs to start somewhere and he's thus far hasn't hurt his chances in game situations.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
People who think Bobo is going to have a major impact on the offense this season forget the name Jazz Ferguson.
The question on the table is whether or not he'll catch ten passes. I don't think anyone would call that "major." (The WR3 talk is all situational.)

BASF

Reaction score
If we try to stash him on the practice squad and he is picked up by another team, is the bet still in play? There is no for the Seahawks portion in that post. On several other teams, he easily makes the roster as a third receiver.