JSN undergoes wrist surgery.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If we try to stash him on the practice squad and he is picked up by another team, is the bet still in play? There is no for the Seahawks portion in that post. On several other teams, he easily makes the roster as a third receiver.
Agreed that he will be picked up if they try to stash on PS. As matter of opinion, if he is cut I don't think he makes it through waivers based on what he's shown thus far.

Who on the Seahawks would you pick over him currently (other than DK, Tyler, and JSN)? Cody Thompson and Dareke Young....pleez, just no.

toffee

Reaction score
Bobo isn't going to be the #3 once JSN comes back. I'd rather have them be careful with him. If it means he misses a game or two, so be it.
seahawks dot....if you get injuried you suck and you're a bust....com :cool:
This, I rather be careful with JSN !

Reactions: LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Walker had a pretty damn good season. Just an opinion that's all. We all know that Pete loves to run the ball. I think they'll be much better.

toffee

Reaction score
Nope, Jazz did NOT have this kind of impact on the Seahawks overall Offensive skate, Jazz was NOT as get after it as Bobo, else he'd have made the squad, eh?
Jazz had a good camp and preseason, if memory serves, Jazz did more than DK in camp and preseason games. He also had a way better combine than BoBo

Jazz:
6'5", 227 lbs, 34" arms.
40-Yard Dash-4.45 Seconds ; 10-Yard Split - 1.55 Seconds
Vertical Jump - 37’’; Broad Jump - 10’ 3’’
3-Cone Drill - 7.25 Seconds ; 20-Yd Shuttle 4.59 Seconds
Bench Press 8 Reps

What is making Bobo real intriguing? He is getting separations that his 4.99 speed shouldn't be getting, and yet Bobo is finding ways to get himself open.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Jazz had a good camp and preseason, if memory serves, Jazz did more than DK in camp and preseason games. He also had a way better combine than BoBo

Jazz:
6'5", 227 lbs, 34" arms.
Bench Press 8 Reps

What is making Bobo real intriguing? He is getting separations that his 4.99 speed shouldn't be getting, and yet Bobo is finding ways to get himself open.

Some guys have a knack for football. They can set up defenders, run crisp routes, contest catches, use their body as a shield.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I would think has Hawk fans we should have a soft spot for receivers who don't test as fast but have a knack for getting open. We used to have a guy......Not saying Bobo can be that good but a similar thing about lack of speed / gets open

toffee

Reaction score
Some guys have a knack for football. They can set up defenders, run crisp routes, contest catches, use their body as a shield.
No doubt about it! One couldn't and shouldn't draft based purely on combine scores.

toffee

Reaction score
I would think has Hawk fans we should have a soft spot for receivers who don't test as fast but have a knack for getting open. We used to have a guy......Not saying Bobo can be that good but a similar thing about lack of speed / gets open
and if Bobo can have a career close to 'that guy', we have to pay BIG bucks to renew Bobo's contract :)

nanomoz

Reaction score

Jazz:
6'5", 227 lbs, 34" arms.
Bench Press 8 Reps

And his effort on special teams jumps off of the screen. This matters to Pete.

sc85sis

Reaction score

Jazz:
6'5", 227 lbs, 34" arms.
Bench Press 8 Reps

According to https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/jazz-ferguson-player-stats?category=receiving&seasonType=pre Jazz played in 4 preseason games in 2019, no starts. He had 7 catches on 13 targets for 119 yards and a TD.

Per https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-rookie-wr-jake-bobo-making-strong-case-for-roster-spot-undrafted Jake has played in 2 preseason games with 1 start. He’s had 5 catches on 6 targets for 98 yards and a TD.

toffee

Reaction score

Smellyman

Reaction score
I was never Jazzed about Ferguson. Seemed a JAG. Was never wowed by Kasen either. I know Kasen was given another shot with a team and still stunk.

I think people forget coaches and players see these guys practice too and could see they aren't it.

And as noted above the players want 'More Bobo' They know who is tough to cover and making plays.

Latest posts