JSN is garbage

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Fight me

Edit: this is sarcasm for those that didn't get it.

Last edited:

themunn

Reaction score
JSN when being targeted by Geno - 2 catches on 3 targets for 41 yards

JSN when being targeted by Lock - 1 catch on 3 targets for -1 yard.

And that 1 Geno incompletion was a sideline catch that was a big toe away from being a 23 yarder.

Lock is garbage

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Rarely do rookie WRs come in their rookie year and light the league on fire. Even rarer when they have the talent ahead of them that this team has in DK and Tyler.
This thread is a dumb take on a good player who will continue to get better.

knownone

Reaction score
He needs to be more consistent. He's a rookie, though. It seems a tad extreme to call him garbage.

Ozzy

Reaction score
JSN will be the #1 for Seattle next year. He's really good and just making some rookie mistakes. We're killing Lock but that seam throw should've been a great third down completion if JSN did the right thing. I think he's going to be a really good player though.

Weadoption

Reaction score
a WR3 rookie with 3 catches for 40 yds, is huh?
come on man

ccla

Reaction score
Or maybe our moron OC cant figure out how to best utilize his skillset, as is the case with DK and the TE's.
I know right, it feel like a kid that has square, triangular, and round pegs and just keeps on trying to put the square peg into the round hole, the triangular in the square one, and the round one in the triangular one. As a parent you would wish for the kid to at least be artistic (he ain’t going to be an engineer) but these guys were picked for the position and the dad is saying good job!!!

getnasty

Reaction score
Not garbage but WTF was he doing on that seam route. That was a huge play in the game. Looked like he was open, Lock threw the ball away from the nearest defender and JSN just never even looked back. Bizarre play for sure and maybe just a lack of reps?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Not garbage but WTF was he doing on that seam route. That was a huge play in the game. Looked like he was open, Lock threw the ball away from the nearest defender and JSN just never even looked back. Bizarre play for sure and maybe just a lack of reps?
Thought it was weird myself -

I 'think' i've noticed that 'someone' seems to have taken some of the decision making out of JSN's efforts -

What I mean by that, and I'll have to re-watch yesterday's fiasco on an empty stomach - is it seems like Geno and JSN are all timing based stuff. I thought I saw the ball come out a few times before whatever JSN's route was developed -

Maybe I'm nuts - but I think he's got a bit of a situational awareness problem - and Geno and him are on a special page - that Lock was definitely not in yesterday.

I could be wrong.