Abraham Lucas undergoes surgery today

12forlife

Reaction score
I think it's a pretty strong class for TEs. They might even take two. One to be the move-TE and the other to be the blocking TE. So Ben Sinnott as the move-TE and AJ Barner as the blocking TE.
I'm not sure Barner is declaring this year, i really like Loveland @ michigan? I kinda like Cade Stover also. I agree we need to figure out our TE position moving forward. Dissley either needs be cut or restructured. Parkinson should be resigned, and probably let Fant walk. It will all be interesting with a new coaching staff? We haven't utilized a TE correctly since Zach Miller imo?

Seattle Person

Reaction score
I'm not sure Barner is declaring this year, i really like Loveland @ michigan? I kinda like Cade Stover also. I agree we need to figure out our TE position moving forward. Dissley either needs be cut or restructured. Parkinson should be resigned, and probably let Fant walk. It will all be interesting with a new coaching staff? We haven't utilized a TE correctly since Zach Miller imo?

Barner already declared. He was a top 3 blocking TE in college this season. Zach Miller and Will Dissly are and were used to be inline TEs and blockers. They also got paid very well to do so. We know how important a TE is for the run game. Why not get one of the better run blockers at pretty much nothing.

I argue that move TEs are easier to find than a true stud blocker. I wouldn't be cute and just target Barner. He's going to make the league minimum for a few years and be one of the better blocking TEs in the NFL. Big time competitive advantage.

Latest posts