JSN is garbage

toffee

Reaction score
In my humble opinion, JSN hasn't play to his "Best WR in the draft" billing, but he is OK, and is getting somewhat better than early season. He is still dropping that important catch when we needed him the most, but he isn't bad, just not great.

JSN IS NOT GARBAGE.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
In my humble opinion, JSN hasn't play to his "Best WR in the draft" billing, but he is OK, and is getting somewhat better than early season. He is still dropping that important catch when we needed him the most, but he isn't bad, just not great.

JSN IS NOT GARBAGE.
I've edited the original post to make it very clear this was not serious at all.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well damn, you got me. My faith in humanity is restored. But, you'll notice I was a mellow in my responses.
Didn't get too a-hole ish.

I'm trying :ROFLMAO:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Toffee has already decided that JSN isn't that good. Question is will he man up when JSN continues to improve and is the beast that some of us expect to see?

toffee

Reaction score
Toffee has already decided that JSN isn't that good. Question is will he man up when JSN continues to improve and is the beast that some of us expect to see?
I have? OK, I have decided that he isn't that good up to this point. Do you feel differently? Do you observe that he is good or great so far?

You may enjoy reading my Charles Cross thread :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think he's a rookie who is learning the NFL. But he absolutely has had some damn good moments. I also can see with my eyes that Geno has missed him SEVERAL times this year. Followed by being told that I'm just a Geno hater blah blah blah.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
JSN looks like a totally acceptable 2nd or 3rd WR.

irfuben32

Reaction score
JSN when being targeted by Geno - 2 catches on 3 targets for 41 yards

JSN when being targeted by Lock - 1 catch on 3 targets for -1 yard.

And that 1 Geno incompletion was a sideline catch that was a big toe away from being a 23 yarder.

Lock is garbage

JSN turns and looks for the ball on that third down throw and this is VERY different story.

Latest posts