Jamal Adams and a 2nd round pick for the Malik Willis draft?

Rat

Reaction score
I do like Sam Howell to a degree. But then, I like lamp, so there's that...
He has the mobility and deep ball to be a discount Russ, but more refined than Malik Willis. I'd really like to see us trade up into the late first and get him with one of those second round picks.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I like Jamal I'd hate to lose such a young talent in a trade. He's basically paid for after this draft. He's a freak on that back end in coverage. Ranked 2nd league wide PFF. Both he and Diggs form the best safety tandem in the NFL

sdog1981

Reaction score
All the sudden, a bunch of people are experts on a guy who played QB at Liberty.
The school is right next door to the VMAC. Some of my friends went there. Pretty amazing the NFL is looking to draft a high school QB. The 49ers did it with Lance so who knows what will happen.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I doubt we'll ever applaud this trade for Adams, but he's here and he's capable. Going forward, in my head I'm going to pretend we gave just 1 first for him. That might help.

Like you all, I'm very hopeful Hurtt will better utilize his talents. And of course I hope he stays healthy.

OK...the pretending isn't working for me. These guys gave away 2 firsts (and a fine DB) for him and then wrote him a blank check?? It's not Harvin bad but it's damn near that. Oh well. It is what it is. Innit?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
nothing like tripling down on a bad decision you've already doubled down on.

Nunya

Reaction score
Reading this forum is like: "Hey great draft....now let's trade all of our starters".

Latest posts