is Wilson finished..?

keasley45

Reaction score
So draft position is not Seahawk related? Jesus, this place needs new mods. American ones.
Would a thread titled - 'Can Hackett fix Denver?' Be about draft position? If so, any thread about anything related to the performance of a player coach, or aspect of their team or ours is ultimately related to draft position. And if that's the case, you might as well not bother having subforums.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Oh come on toffee you have fallen to the same excuses we constantly heard here.

"If the Broncos improve their OL and new HC."

That is what everyone screamed here for the last 4 years. Come on man!

It is not the OL the HC the OC. I never thought I would read that in one of your posts.

Additionally, ...
  • Broncos offensive linemen said before the season that now Wilson wouldn't need to take so many sacks, as if all the sacks Wilson took were completely on the Seahawks' OL.
  • Wilson said before the season that one reason he went to Denver was that he wouldn't have to carry the team
  • Both talking-head-mediot experts and .NET experts told us the Broncos were a team being run much better than the Seahawks, and one of the advantages was a better roster, including a better OL (update on that: the Broncos OL is currently on track to allow 56 or 57 sacks this season). I started predicting in early June that by mid-season, talking-head mediots and Broncos fans would be wondering how the Broncos OL got so much worse so quickly. I was right that the Broncos OL would look bad, but two things have happened very differently from how I had imagined. I thought Team 3 would continue to manage the media and fans and keep them blaming everyone but Wilson for everything that went wrong (like they did when he was a Seahawk), but a lot of people are seeing that Wilson is a big part of what's been wrong with Denver's offense. And I thought people would remember and admit they had said the Broncos OL was so much better than the Seahawks OL, but now they're just saying the Broncos OL is bad as if it always had been.
  • Both talking-head-mediot experts and .NET experts told us Carroll was going to make the Seahawks play 1970s football, and the league had passed him by, while the Broncos were getting an exciting coach who would have the Broncos playing super-modern latest-greatest football.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Brady and Rodgers are far from washed up. Wilson and Wentz on the other hand …
I'm not so sure about Rodgers (but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part).

He certainly hasn't been good this year and it seems like his personality traits are going to start being a bigger drag on his team than his production will warrant. Most QBs don't age like Tom Brady and while Rodgers isn't in the 'bad' category this year, he's certainly making a lot of money for the amount of production he's generating.

He's not full-blown flushing-money-down-the-toilet like Wilson, but still...

toffee

Reaction score
Chief? You know how racist that is? I'm native American you asshole. Jesus...
Just like to thank you for that bit of education, I didn't know the negative tone on that word. You saved me from using it and embarrassing myself.

acer1240

Reaction score
Just like to thank you for that bit of education, I didn't know the negative tone on that word. You saved me from using it and embarrassing myself.
I thought my heritage was pretty well known here. UK took that low blow on purpose. It's like saying the "N" word. Not allowed. This is ****** up.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I thought my heritage was pretty well known here. UK took that low blow on purpose. It's like saying the "N" word. Not allowed. This is ****** up.
I have no idea what your heritage is. Chief means something different in the UK it's a colloquial term of endearment for when someone is being uppity. A bit like saying Easy Tiger or Whoah there Chief.

Absolutely nothing racial implied.

acer1240

Reaction score
I have no idea what your heritage is. Chief means something different in the UK it's a colloquial term of endearment for when someone is being uppity. A bit like saying Easy Tiger or Whoah there Chief.

Absolutely nothing racial implied.
Nice cover but bullshit. You're a mod so read most posts. If you want to be a mod on an American forum you need to learn what is incredibly offensive to someone. Gonna throw out the "N" word next and claim it means something else in Britain? I kinda understand that it was unintentionally stated but the fact that an apology was not the first thing out of your British hole speaks volumes.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Nice cover but bullshit. You're a mod so read most posts. If you want to be a mod on an American forum you need to learn what is incredibly offensive to someone. Gonna throw out the "N" word next and claim it means something else in Britain? I kinda understand that it was unintentionally stated but the fact that an apology was not the first thing out of your British hole speaks volumes.
By "N" word do you mean narcissist?
I don't think UK was meaning to be derogatory and someone seems overly defensive... just maybe?

acer1240

Reaction score
By "N" word do you mean narcissist?
I don't think UK was meaning to be derogatory and someone seems overly defensive... just maybe?
Possibly. I did not like the term though. I thought it deserved an I was wrong apology and that is not to much to ask if it was an honest mistake.

He showed his colors. No respect.

UK, you are probably a decent guy in real life but you disgust me right now.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Wow, trying to figure out if this thread derailment was purposeful or not. Certainly a lack of self-awareness AND etymology if not...

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
EDIT: You know what, this isn't worth it. I stay out of the Politics forum for a reason. All I wanted to do was talk about Aaron Rodgers sucking.

I yield back the remainder of my time.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Uk, just apologize. End of.

Since I wanna discuss the topic, Russ is finished as a contender. Hell, his last year, he accounted for six wins here.