is Wilson finished..?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You know uk, about 25 years ago I got called out by a woman for using the phrase “too many chiefs and not enough Indians.” She wasnt Even Native but had a kid that was unbeknownst to everyone.

I just apologized. Why can’t u do the same?
Actually I will say one last thing. If Acer had said "hey I'm native American, you probably didn't know that I was and we consider being addressed as chief as offensive" I would have happily apologised for a genuine mistake and moved on. I suspect Acer doesn't want that he wants to create confrontation by accusing me of being racist and then magnify that by a load of uncalled comments about me and my nationality.

He got what he wanted which is to take this thread completely off topic because he's upset that the mods enforced the rules.

acer1240

Reaction score
Actually I will say one last thing. If Acer had said "hey I'm native American, you probably didn't know that I was and we consider being addressed as chief as offensive" I would have happily apologised for a genuine mistake and moved on. I suspect Acer doesn't want that he wants to create confrontation by accusing me of being racist and then magnify that by a load of uncalled comments about me and my nationality.

He got what he wanted which is to take this thread completely off topic because he's upset that the mods enforced the rules.
Threating a ban? For a comment in the shack? You're just pissed off that I called you out. That comment didn't technically break any rules and you know that.

I'm here and often donate because I've been here since the beginning. If you had been here longer you would know that I keep my stuff in the shack. (where this thread belongs). Why haven't you moved it btw?

If you want me to go I will. No ban hammer needed but you are being an asshole.

acer1240

Reaction score
And where exactly did I attack your nationally? You're making things up as you go. Look, I know I can be hard to deal with for moderators but I've always been very careful to stay within the rules and proper forums. I've only had 2 warnings since 1999 and I think both of them came from you. What is your problem with me? Not that I'd fix it, just curious.

And why are you not "happily" offering an apology now that you are aware that your comments were offensive? You are not God buddy. Actions have consequences. Ban me if you want. I could VPN and be back in 5 minutes.

You were wrong, maybe not intentionally, but you were. Christ, all you had to do was say I'm sorry and I didn't know any better, but no... You doubled down. Now you are covering up by threatening a ban for me. Look in the mirror pal. I'm not the only Native you offended.

But I guess it's all OK because you are an almighty moderator.

Last edited:

acer1240

Reaction score
I think I'm done with this. He's going to get me banned because he cannot offer a simple apology to people he offended. To all those I've offended over the years, I'm sorry.

That didn't hurt a bit to type that.

keasley45

Reaction score
And where exactly did I attack your nationally? You're making things up as you go. Look, I know I can be hard to deal with for moderators but I've always been very careful to stay within the rules and proper forums. I've only had 2 warnings since 1999 and I think both of them came from you. What is your problem with me? Not that I'd fix it, just curious.

And why are you not "happily" offering an apology now that you are aware that your comments were offensive? You are not God buddy. Actions have consequences. Ban me if you want. I could VPN and be back in 5 minutes.

You were wrong, maybe not intentionally, but you were. Christ, all you had to do was say I'm sorry and I didn't know any better, but no... You doubled down. Now you are covering up by threatening a ban for me. Look in the mirror pal. I'm not the only Native you offended.

But I guess it's all OK because you are an almighty moderator.

Acer. Wasnt it you who said this place needs new mods... American ones.

I'm 100% with you in believing we all within reason need to be more sensitive, and certainly more educated as to the discrimination various groups in our society have had to endure. But I belive you took that shot before the Chief comment.

So if you're going to be upset about someone trespassing on your dignity, then you should have that same respect for others and recognize that you did the very thing youre raging against having done to you. Why would an 'American' mod be better suited to run this place than one from anywhere else? That's as blatantly ignorant as anything that came after that comment and as equally deserving of an apology.

toffee

Reaction score

I'm 100% with you in believing we all within reason need to be more sensitive, and certainly more educated as to the discrimination various groups in our society have had to endure. But I belive you took that shot before the Chief comment.

So if you're going to be upset about someone trespassing on your dignity, then you should have that same respect for others and recognize that you did the very thing youre raging against having done to you. Why would an 'American' mod be better suited to run this place than one from anywhere else? That's as blatantly ignorant as anything that came after that comment and as equally deserving of an apology.
THIS!!

acer1240

Reaction score

Yeah. I did take that shot and apologize. It was an attempt at humor. You are right.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think I'm done with this. He's going to get me banned because he cannot offer a simple apology to people he offended. To all those I've offended over the years, I'm sorry.

That didn't hurt a bit to type that.
Again. A little self awareness here.

If UK's tag was instead, Latino Seahawk and someone else had said, what you said... that we need new mods, American ones...??? Dude, WTF.

Neither of you apologize, both apologize, whatever, just be aware of what YOU said as well and chill with demanding someone else have more awareness than you seem to.

It's pretty clear what happened was unfortunate. But it's silly to shout down when you yourself are standing in a hole.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Whatever Acer said doesn’t negate what uk said. I’m sorry uk, but you’re in the position of power here and you said something that was racially offensive and then refused to apologise when you knew it allegedly Because you think Acer has done worse or didn’t phrase it right.

acer1240

Reaction score
My stupid attempt at humor was trying to point out that I was frustrated with moderation. I don't like this guy but I'm really sorry if it offended anyone else. he called me chief, moved the thread to this forum when it should have been shackled and then tried to defend it.

It's not in the shack because I'd be allowed to say what I really think. Hell may as well go down swinging...

acer1240

Reaction score
Again. A little self awareness here.

If UK's tag was instead, Latino Seahawk and someone else had said, what you said... that we need new mods, American ones...??? Dude, WTF.

Neither of you apologize, both apologize, whatever, just be aware of what YOU said as well and chill with demanding someone else have more awareness than you seem to.

It's pretty clear what happened was unfortunate. But it's silly to shout down when you yourself are standing in a hole.
100%. I cannot disagree here. But if you haven't noticed, I'm the only side extending an apology.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Broncos trying to sell Judy and or Hamler..Chubb...I dont think in the history of the league a qb has destroyed a team in 6 games. The 30 for 30 on the demise of the brand is gonna be a must watch.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
My stupid attempt at humor was trying to point out that I was frustrated with moderation. I don't like this guy but I'm really sorry if it offended anyone else. he called me chief, moved the thread to this forum when it should have been shackled and then tried to defend it.

It's not in the shack because I'd be allowed to say what I really think. Hell may as well go down swinging...
I caught that chief comment as well..not cool...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Back on topic though...Wilson continues his downward spiral. On the clips I saw the team was trying hard for Rypien but I think 60-40 Wilson remains the starter.

Rainger

Reaction score
Omg please stop! There is toooooo much apologising in the world today.

People need to get thicker skins and stop the victimhood.

F I hate were the media education(indoctrination) system and woke modern world has taken society.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Dean is back :) blaming Hackett for all the wrongs, see the backup sucked also so its not Russ fault afterall :)