Votes: 9 8.7%

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 5 Meh... it's just another year

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3odt9oz5 said:
I've been at this way too long to ever get too excited for any one season. I just let it unfold and see what happens.

I'm completely with you. As long as I've been a Hawks fan, it's seemed like everytime we have huge expectations, our team lets us down. When I've had no expectations, they shock and surprise me....bringing me up to a level of excitement by the playoffs, then letting me down during those playoffs (mostly). Hell, even in the 2005 season, I didn't have the expectations that we'd make a SB; I figured we'd get to the playoffs, but I'd been kinda "meh" on the playoff performance.

This year, it just feels different. VERY different. I guess it's the old saying "defense wins championships" and we've never really had an elite defense like this, or the one time it was close, our offense stunk so bad, we all knew nothing was happening. Now, the entire league has sat up and taken notice so it doesn't feel like Homerism. We're bonafide.

grizbob

Reaction score
The problem I have is ANY successful season relies on a certain amount of luck, i.e. lack of insurmountable injuries, so color me cautiously optimistic. :|

The Outfield

Reaction score
I've never followed the Seahawks as much as I have in the past year. Really exciting times.

zhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1td471a3 said:
I'm excited waiting for DJ to post pictures of his latest girlfriend with few clothes on.

:th2thumbs:

calm down sir.... don't need any extra medical expenses :stirthepot: :th2thumbs:

kigenzun

Reaction score
1-5?
Uh, Yeah.
...but if you look closely, right across the board here... see...
These Seahawks go to 11.
;)

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I've been excited for this season since the final play of the Falcons game. The off season additions have only increased that excitement exponentially. :mrgreen:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Excited?

First the first time, since '87 when I started following this team, I'm going to be there.

Weeks 2 & 3.

4,800 air miles from now.

With the team showing this much potential.

Excited?

Excited?

kearly

Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 5, my excitement level is over 9000.

thebanjodude":2zfq7qet said:
It's over 9000!!!!!

Dammit.

Latest posts