Drew Lock won the job tonight!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Pete is only worried about his liberal card being revoked. Truth. This is the softest team I have seen Pete assemble to date. He has created a team full of sensitive liberals to cater to the sensitive liberal fans in Seattle. They're more worried about vaccine boosters and their liberal image than they are winning games and being tough football players. I went from liking Pete to the point where I can't stand looking at his stupid face.
Political content is not allowed on the football board. This post is going to be deleted. A second infraction and the user will be deleted.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If it happened just once, then I could understand your logic. But he's made multiple posts about his theory that Pete has a liberal agenda that favors blacks. I would have responded to this nonsense, but heeding the advice of don't feed the trolls, I let it slide.

I'm a hit or miss poster in this forum, and one of the reasons I don't post in here more often is because my comments tend to get buried by pissing contests that have nothing to do with the OP, causing them not to be read or commented on by others and making me feel like I'm talking to myself. Comments like those are obviously inflammatory and encourage others to veer off topic in their responses. They need to be removed and the author reprimanded.
We are looking to add mods to the team, throw your hat into the ring and be part of the solution then.

RiverDog

Reaction score
We are looking to add mods to the team, throw your hat into the ring and be part of the solution then.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't post in here that often. I was simply giving you my opinion for whatever it was worth. Thanks for acting on my suggestion.

Last edited:

JimmyforourQB

Reaction score
Lock just isn’t a nfl QB… I love how his family/buddies get on these boards trying convince us that he’s been short changed and that he’s the next Tom Brady…
Please please get jimmy g

Rosco

Reaction score
Lock just isn’t a nfl QB… I love how his family/buddies get on these boards trying convince us that he’s been short changed and that he’s the next Tom Brady…
Who’s made the claim he’s the next Tom Brady?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

do you actually think Drew Lock's family is on this board lmfao?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Again, sarcasm? I was hoping for more out of Lock, but he did NOT earn the starting job.
just wait! you will be asking for Drew eventually! Pete actually may be aiming for 0-17 but if he starts to feel the pressure and thinks his job is on the line he will put Drew in! You have to score points to win football games and that is something Geno is incapable of doing. Might as well risk interceptions with Lock and at least have the chance of actually scoring

sc85sis

Reaction score
just wait! you will be asking for Drew eventually! Pete actually may be aiming for 0-17 but if he starts to feel the pressure and thinks his job is on the line he will put Drew in! You have to score points to win football games and that is something Geno is incapable of doing. Might as well risk interceptions with Lock and at least have the chance of actually scoring
I think Pete would die before he aimed for 0-17. Tanking deliberately is completely contrary to his nature. I've followed the guy's coaching since USC. When he says he's a competitor, he means it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Look, I'm ready to move on from Pete. But for anyone to actually think this guy wants to do anything BUT win? Just plain dumb. It's not even close to who he is.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I've been a Lock supporter all pre-season, but I don't agree. Pete is all about the ball, and 3 picks is a killer, even if they weren't all "his fault."
Without a doubt that convinced the coaches to start Geno over Drew. As they say though it ain’t over until it’s over and by midseason or earlier it will be over. Somehow though I don’t think they are done with Drew.