Drew Lock won the job tonight!

W

Welshers

Drew scored more points in 3 quarters then Geno did the entire preseason! I don't care if he threw 3 picks! He clearly has more talent and a better arm. Playing geno will just be a boring slow death. If we're going to lose anyway just play Drew hes exciting!

Unfortunately my sources inside the building say Pete is enamored with Geno and is not planning to give lock a fair shot. Sad!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
W

Welshers

If you think that Lock actually won the job tonight, then there's really nothing that could have dissuaded you from that opinion. You decided beforehand.
Wrong Maelstrom! You made up your mind the moment the trade happened that it'd be geno! You are like Pete and never gave Drew a fair shot! Drew scores points and is exciting!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The receivers we have past the #1's are really poor. They cannot catch the football at all, and have led to dropped passes and now multiple (3) interceptions in one game. We can sit here and hand wag about the QB spot all we want, but the receivers are uber trash level bad.

willyrobt

Reaction score
Smith should be starter. Drew looked slow and inaccurate. I personally would go with smith.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Drew scored more points in 3 quarters then Geno did the entire preseason! I don't care if he threw 3 picks! He clearly has more talent and a better arm. Playing geno will just be a boring slow death. If we're going to lose anyway just play Drew hes exciting!

Unfortunately my sources inside the building say Pete is enamored with Geno and is not planning to give lock a fair shot. Sad!
If you want exciting, then you should clamor for Jacob Eason.

James in PA

Reaction score
Actually Jimmy G won the Seahawks starting QB job tonight. Maybe not to start the season, but eventually. That is, if the Niners cut him. He is clearly an upgrade over any quarterback on this roster.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Tough call really, except maybe for Pete. They are polar opposites so pick your poison. Geno keeps the scoring low for both teams while Lock creates lots of scoring for both teams. In the end, I am sure we all know Pete would prefer the low scoring defensive battle.

Rainger

Reaction score
Pete is going with Geno, (let me throw up at that statement.) Why else would he start Geno? Why would he not let Lock have a chance to see if he could win a game in the last 2 minutes?

I love Pete but am losing respect as each game goes by, just like what RW did to me, and don't get me even started on the officiating or helmet to helmet contact on a driving foreword running back.

This league is going to lose me. Almost time to stop watching football, OMG it is getting woke, an prissy, and calls that make every game looked rigged, and I dont mean just against the Hawks, EVERY game looks rigged and penalties that just cant be justified, or non penalties that cant be justified.

Started watching in 1960, I HATE where this game has moved too. 😭😤:mad:(n)

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Pete is going with Geno, (let me throw up at that statement.) Why else would he start Geno? Why would he not let Lock have a chance to see if he could win a game in the last 2 minutes?

I love Pete but am losing respect as each game goes by, just like what RW did to me, and don't get me even started on the officiating or helmet to helmet contact on a driving foreword running back.

This league is going to lose me. Almost time to stop watching football, OMG it is getting woke, an prissy, and calls that make every game looked rigged, and I dont mean just against the Hawks, EVERY game looks rigged and penalties that just cant be justified, or non penalties that cant be justified.

Started watching in 1960, I HATE where this game has moved too. 😭😤:mad:(n)
It's entertainment akin to WWE! Trust me friend, it is indeed rigged! Refs are steering games towards certain outcomes! I don't know why I still watch! I'm sick! Addicted!