Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1504965202369863682[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville!!!

I didn't think they were going to re-sign Fuller and perhaps they simply offered him a min contract to attempt to make the team. Kind of doubt he will be a C as he got beaten out last season and the team now has Blythe.

Updated.

Last edited:

Jville

Reaction score
The Austin Blythe signing caught me by surprise. That changed everything at center. He is now the lead dog on how they want the offensive line run. At this point, Ethan Pocic could well be yesterdays news. Having someone like Blythe as a departure to show the way opens up learning opportunities for understudies. That would include Fuller. But Dakota Shipley, who has worked at tackle, guard and now center becomes a more intriguing long shot. He's had all of 2021 as a center understudy. He might be someone to keep an eye on.

From last year, Dakota interview >>>>

EDIT: As reported on the forum .............

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Rashaad Penny been re-signed for 1 yr./$5.75 mil with potential incentives to $6.5 mil.

Updating. (presently not possible due to size limit restrictions).

Must say I was waiting on this news, now for an OT or two..

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
ALL:

I am screwed by this format change as the information in the thread will not fit into the 10,000 character maximum limit so I cannot update the roster thread at this point.

This sucks!!!

Perhaps someone can help me here?

Jville

Reaction score

I would think a conversation with Shaggy would be your best bet.​

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I attempted to start a conversation with Shaggy in the hopes there can be a work around and to see if there is some way to pin the thread so I don’t have to search for it over and again as there are lots of changes to be made this time of year. This page is very time consuming and now is essentially on hold until we can find a work around. Hopefully I can hear from him soon as ofteare won’t allow me to repost. Now at present the thread is on hold until we can sort this out. I hope the thread isn’t effectively killed off b/c of this situation

Today I spent 30 minutes trying to trim the OP to make it fit under the 10,000 character limit but without success after 6 attempts to make it far more concise. I’m frustrated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I appear to be back in business again and have updated the Penny re-signing. Thanks to whomever sorted out my character limit issue.

With some luck the colours will soon be tweaked by Quahawk and it will soon all look the same again.

For as big a change over as the new format has brought there were fewer problems visible than I anticipated. Good job!

Jville

Reaction score
I appear to be back in business again and have updated the Penny re-signing. Thanks to whomever sorted out my character limit issue.

With some luck the colours will soon be tweaked by Quahawk and it will soon all look the same again.

For as big a change over as the new format has brought there were fewer problems visible than I anticipated. Good job!
Apparently Shaggy upped the limit ......................

https://www.seahawks.net/threads/wi...xenforo-sooner-then-later.178644/post-2619543

Jville

Reaction score
Revised OTC Cap Space Number as of this morning >>> $16,507,502

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Got it. The numbers are updated.

That is on the basis that all the dead cap $ will be taken or written off by the team this season. I'd suspect the team may in due course decide to assign some of the dead cap money to post June 1 and next year to allow more FA flexibility.

Jville

Reaction score
I think your reservations about the current OTC cap number are correct.

According to NFL transactions, Carlos Dunlap was terminated on 03/18 as a Post-June 1st Designation.

OTC has yet to move Carlos off its 2022 cap roster and onto the 2022 dead cap list. I suppose they are waiting for June 1st. they have already assigned $4,200,000 to the 2023 Carlos Dunlap dead cap figure but nothing for 2022. Must have something to do with June 1st and/or the spreadsheet. Once Dunlap is removed from the active cap and his $1,400,000 dead cap number for 2022 is listed, the overall Seahawks cap space should increase by $5,100,000 .... as I read it. That 5.1 mil should should pretty much cover draft picks and such. So, much of the current cap space is effectively available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's being reported that the team has reached a 1 yr. deal with CB-Justin Coleman at present the terms are not being reported.

Updated

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sure looks that way.

Let's hope they can sign a a couple of OTs as well.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Appy!!!

Looks to be an interesting low key add.

Updated.

Last edited: