2021 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At Pick #56 the Seahawks selected WR- D'Wayne Eskridge, Westen Michigan.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At Pick #137 (after a trade down with Tampa Pick #129 for Picks #137 (4th) & #217 (6th) the Hawks selected CB- Tre Brown, Oklahoma.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At pick #208 (6th round after a trade up with Chicago of picks #217 & #250 for Pick #208) the Hawks selected OT- Stone Forsythe, Florida as their last pick in the draft.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I plan on holding off posting the college UDFA additions to the roster until there is some official confirmation of the players being signed. At this point it would appear that the team has possibly signed the following players. While reliable posters here at the site have started an excellent UDFA signings thread, sometimes these announcements are in error, the player changes his mind, or the player misunderstood and was only signed to come for a tryout.

The UDFAs apparently signed so far are:

1. WR- Tomorrion Terry, Florida
2. OG/OT Jared Hocker, TX A&M
3. OG/C- Pier-Olivier Lestage, Montreal
4. CB- Bryan Mills, NC Central
5. OT- Jake Curhan, Cal
6. RB- Josh Johnson, Louisiana-Monroe
7. RB- BJ Edmonds, FAU
8. WR- Cade Johnson, So. Dakota St.
9. WR/KR- Connor Wedington, Stanford
10. LB- Jon Rhattigan, Army
11. DT-Jarrod Hewitt, V Tech

Possibly
12. OT- Greg Elland, Miss. St.

I would expect to see a few more.

NOTE:
Interesting there is no announcement of the UDFA player signings from the team so far. I wonder if they will wait until rookie minicamp to do so? This is different from past seasons and it may have something to do with league COVID restrictions.

I keep on checking some official confirmation of the signings, but alas nada so far.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A very interesting announcement was made by Pete in the post draft presser and that was that the team plans on playing Gabe Jackson as a RG and Damien Lewis as the LG. So much or my thoughts that Lewis might be the centre.

I have made the appropriate switch on the roster page.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawks Allocated German LB Aaron Donkor >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-allocated-german-lb-aaron-donkor[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/aaron-donkor/[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville, I suppose he is an OLB so I’ll put him on the roster as a WOLB but am spitballing this.

Updated

I don’t believe this player counts against the roster limits but again am unsure.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":xgk93ha0 said:
Thanks Jville, I suppose he is an OLB so I’ll put him on the roster as a WOLB but am spitballing this.

Updating.

I don’t believe this player counts against the roster limits but again am unsure.
He doesn't. We can carry 91. Also if he gets cut and cleared waivers we can add him to a protected PS place. It's an extra place on top of the normal allocation and he also cannot be taken from it.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks UK!!!

Hope he turns out to be worth having on the team.

In due course we should get to find out more about him and what position he really plays. Some interesting numbers though, but against low level competition.

The roster limit then for the off season is now 91 and the PS may be able to have an extra player with Donkor on it. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap!!!

Interesting developmental addition.

Will update tonight.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawk Sign TE Nick Guggemos >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawk-sign-te-nick-guggemos[/urltargetblank]

Seahawks Claim LB Nate Evans Off Waivers >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-claim-lb-nate-evans-off-waivers[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks UK!!!

Kitsap already had observed that waiver claim of Saivion Smith.

Don’t be shy though this is a group enterprise and everyone’s observations are welcomed.

Now updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate any member here letting me know when there some official notification about the UDFA signings as at present I am very preoccupied with work and don't have time to check during the day. I will upon notification post these signings as announced on the roster page.