OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
hawkfan333":24k3bdww said:
seabowl":24k3bdww said:
Seahawk Sailor":24k3bdww said:
Will be? Counting dead chickens before they don't hatch?

Based on their excuses I think my assumption is safe they will be out. Cluck cluck.
for one what is the point of bringing this up other then to be an ass and 2 you dont know anything about what their excuses are they have said that what was reported was not what their defense was going to be

I am so sorry for bringing up reality. As far as not knowing their excuse they have a better chance of using "the dog ate it" compared what has been out there in the media this week. If you think they won't be suspended then I have a bridge to sell you. Lastly, I am concerned who will play the cb positions, that is why I posted it.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
i doubt either of these guys will drop their appeal and start the suspension. that would mean forfieting game checks. if they missed the playoffs it wouldnt matter money wise due to the fact that players dont get game checks during that time

ivotuk

Reaction score
After today's poorly played game, I don't expect to see a big dropoff while they are out. Trufant might be back, Thurmond is back, #41, Byron Maxwell is good Cornerback and there's Jeron Johnson who has been playing very well.

Not worried.

hawksman53

Reaction score
What will Harbaughs excuse be when we shut down their receivers again with Browner and Sherman out? I'll bet this all has to do with his video to the NFL after his bitch ass whined after we played them. I'd like to see Jeremy Lane knock Crabtree or Moss in the mouth first play from scrimage and take a 15 yard penalty just to let them know what is gonna happen the rest of the game.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
I think they will get suspended towards the end of this year and into next year...