Took One On The Chin.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Right? I got used to 3rd guy in making the eventual 'tackle' -

I didn't track Adams much yesterday - I was too busy watching everything else suck - but my wife mentioned that 33 looked like a retarded attack snake out there - fast as F but missing everything. Not sure how accurate THAT is.
Every once in a while my wife peers over my shoulder to see what I'm so enthralled with on my phone all day. She's currently getting a kick out of this, and now I fear she has ammunition in our future love making. Retarded Attack Snake...thanks CalgaryFan05

Hawknight

Reaction score
It happens. What also happens is hyperbole by fans reacting to an embarassing loss.

Show of hands. Who here thinks we are going to go 5-12?

Get real. Every team has bad games. Yes we sucked today. Will we suck next week and the week after? Likely not.

I am putting money on us being 7-3 in two weeks. No that doesn't mean our issues are resolved, nor any guarantee of division champs but what it means to me is that this team is much better than they showed today. As they say, you are never as good as you think you are nor are you as bad as you think you are.

The Seahawks are a very young and very talented team trying to find their way.

Yes Geno needs to get out of his funk. Yes we can always be better. But don't mistake this loss for suddenly being a terrible team. It happens.
I'll come out and say it...Genos lack of play liking ability lately is becoming a cancer on this team. Look, Metcalf is a phenomenal player but has seemed listless lately...there's something going on behind the scenes with both Geno and Metcalf. Just my opinion of course but somethings changed and this is just one example. I can't place any evidence anywhere and this is just all speculation of course, but there's something going on perhaps in the locker room which is taking its toll.

m0ng0

Reaction score
They showed a clip of Geno and Metcalf jawing and I believe Metcalf was even poking him in the chest but they were not wearing the neon pants suit so it must have been games ago! I don't like Metcalf much as a person but I don't like sulking Geno much either, when Geno gets emotional bad things happen. I agree with Metcalf getting in his face a bit but I think he does not understand that some people need to be treated differently to get the desired result. Trade them both, Metcalf is T.O. v2 and Geno is just not very good most of the time.