Votes: 51 53.7%
  • The Tip

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Other (post your response)

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

kidhawk

Reaction score
This is a simple poll. Which play is the bigger, more iconic, more memorable play for you?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Beast quake is the greatest run of all time nothing comes close .

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Immaculate Deflection will definitely rank up there as one of the best Seahawks plays of all time, but that Beast Quake run was the best run in NFL History, period.

chris98251

Reaction score
The 4th down pass put us in the Super Bowl, The Tip sealed the deal and took away a chance of the 49ers stealing the game in the final seconds.

Took a lot more guts to call that all or nothing pass then play what is a typically good play by Sherman regardless.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think the play that didn't happen is the biggest play ever. The routes that our receivers were supposed to run before the Niners jumped offside on that 4th and 7, we don't even know. Russell went with the double count and as soon as Aldon Smith jumped offside, our guys automatically went vertical instead.

When it comes right down to it, whatever play was called on that 4th and 7... what a gutsy call.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Beast Quake.

The best run to ever go down in the NFL, and a moment that put the dagger in the back of the defending World Champions...doesn't get any better than that.

The Tip, was an amazing play but it was expected. You don't test Sherman on the fade, that's rookie shit.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Quake. It is an iconic run that will be remembered forever in NFL history. The pass deflection was a huge moment for Seahawks fans, but it won't be remembered forever nationally (except as a companion to Sherm's postgame rant).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The tip because it sent us to the super bowl in such an epic game against our rival. It means so much more to me than a run in the wild card round, which was followed by a loss the next week no matter how amazing the run was.

GCrow

Reaction score
Extremely conflicting poll. Both tremendously great plays with the slight edge to the 'quake. But the Tip coming in a much bigger moment.

Still went with the Beast Quake

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
In a vacuum (how I voted), the BeastQuake run is tops.

In context you can't even compare the two- Just The Tip by a mile.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This was a topic of discussion on Brock and Danny this morning. I agree with the tip coming out over the top against Beast Quake I. Beast Quake III was pretty cool as well, but Smith and Sherman punched our ticket to the Super Bowl with that play.

The tip it is.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Great poll.

For me, the tip is going to be a more memorable play. This is year so many of us expected to get to the Super Bowl and that play sealed our fate. I think the fact alone that it puts us into the big game carries more weight/meaning to the play.

Beast Quake was probably the greatest playoff run of all time, but it came in a game and a year we had no expectations to move on to the Super Bowl.

If the Beast Quake happened on Sunday and THAT put us into the Superb Owl, I think it would be much more memorable than a tip/interception.

Latest posts