What would you take for DK in a trade?

Forthewin

Reaction score
Everyone loves him, every team needs him! We are sick stacked at WR but we have like 4 draft choices and more holes on the team than momma's strainer! He has history of injuries but there is no player more hyped than him in the NFL...the Hawks could make a killing!
I don't want to trade him...but if I was offered (2) 1st rounders and (2) 2nd rounders I would look hard at that deal. Throw in (1) 3rd rounder and I would do it....how about you?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
"Sick stacked at WR"? Take away DK and you have Tyler, Moore and Swain and friends. That's being sick stacked? I guess we have differing views on WR talent.

OP
OP
F

Forthewin

Reaction score
Also Gordon. Tyler and Gordon rank right up there with what any other team has. Throw in DK, the Hawks have the WR core in the NFL.

AgentDib

Reaction score
If we got lucky maybe we could draft another DK Metcalf with one of those picks. I think you're significantly overestimating the trade compensation though by a factor of 2-3.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Code:
Hawks2022":h681izfi said:
Also Gordon. Tyler and Gordon rank right up with what any other team has. Throw in DK, the Hawks have the WR core in the NFL.

Gordon? When are you planning on counting on that guy? Trust me, I was a huge Gordon buff for years. In a world where "generational talent" gets thrown around very loosely, he was truly a "generational talent". But he can't get out of his own way.

OP
OP
F

Forthewin

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":hffy3g58 said:
Hawks2022":hffy3g58 said:
Also Gordon. Tyler and Gordon rank right up with what any other team has. Throw in DK, the Hawks have the WR core in the NFL.

Gordon? When are you planning on counting on that guy?

Lol I agree, a bit of a question mark, but if the hawks knows that he is in...then a trade could be on the table.

misfit

Reaction score
Hawks2022":2vpjzbt4 said:
Thepeelsessions":2vpjzbt4 said:
Hawks2022":2vpjzbt4 said:

Lol I agree, a bit of a question mark, but if the hawks knows that he is in...then a trade could be on the table.
Maybe we should trade Gordon then

OP
OP
F

Forthewin

Reaction score
I would throw Moore in with the trade. He is great at catching the TD pass but slower then a moped!

jeremiah

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1eqfx3es said:
"Sick stacked at WR"? Take away DK and you have Tyler, Moore and Swain and friends. That's being sick stacked? I guess we have differing views on WR talent.

DK is going to be a monster, nearly QB money to sign him after his rookie contract is up.

With that said, your "tag line" ?""2012 Russell would kill 2020 Russell in front of his own kids and eat his heart with a chianti and ask for seconds. - Optimus25 (1/9/2021)

"" That may be the very best analysis of what I and others feel about Russ, but say in other ways.

It always used to be GO HAWKS, study and practice with him. He WOULD KILL to win. That seems missing, as some others would say including me that his talent is topped out and he was fading.

Maybe it just is that the fire is gone. He is sick and tired of Pete-ball, or tired of this scene. 2012 Russ would take a scalpel to the Rams, and carve them up like they was kittens in the Lions den.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Stacked at wide receiver? How are we "stacked at wide receiver? Our wide receivers outside of DK and Tyler Lockett are lacking. The only proven guy we have outside of those two is Moore, and he is nothing but a role player, journeyman wide receiver who isn't starting caliber.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good gawd how I hate Madden and Fantasy Football more and more by each growing day!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":10g03eoi said:
Code:
Hawks2022":10g03eoi said:

Gordon? When are you planning on counting on that guy? Trust me, I was a huge Gordon buff for years. In a world where "generational talent" gets thrown around very loosely, he was truly a "generational talent". But he can't get out of his own way.

Look, man, Who wouldn't include Gordon? The dude has played 33 NFL in the last 7 seasons. That's like two seasons worth of games over seven years, dude is so efficient.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Did you guys know that Josh Gordon has 20 TDs in 9 NFL seasons? Metcalf only has 17. Do the math, you can just trade Metcalf because you have Gordon ready to go.

Also Gordon has over 4,200 career receiving yards. Metcalf only has only has 2,200. Gordon is twice as good.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawks2022":1xt1scft said:
Everyone loves him, every team needs him! We are sick stacked at WR but we have like 4 draft choices and more holes on the team than momma's strainer! He has history of injuries but there is no player more hyped than him in the NFL...the Hawks could make a killing!
I don't want to trade him...but if I was offered (2) 1st rounders and (2) 2nd rounders I would look hard at that deal. Throw in (1) 3rd rounder and I would do it....how about you?

An O line, another Number 1 receiver, a OC, Pass Rush DE, more Salary Cap Space. Releasing the Shackles on Josh Gordon and a Presidential Pardon for future transgressions.

I will have more later to add.

John63

Reaction score
Well why don't we trade every plus player and start over, and in 30 years maybe we will compete again. LOL wow.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
misfit":26ndovjq said:
Hawks2022":26ndovjq said:
Thepeelsessions":26ndovjq said:
Hawks2022":26ndovjq said:

Maybe we should trade Gordon then

Would be good for Gordon, he would be allowed to play again.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":2kxwkqmo said:
Well why don't we trade every plus player and start over, and in 30 years maybe we will compete again. LOL wow.
Aren't you going wherever Russ goes?Like Detroit or something?

Latest posts