We Won, So Take A Breath

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
All I know is that if Andy freaking Dalton passes for 400+ yards on your defense, odds are EVERYONE is going to pass for 400+ yards on your defense.

Dalton is the definition of a mediocre to middling QB.

So we should probably try to score more points against good teams.

D

DomeHawk

TwistedHusky":2yo5lc1r said:
All I know is that if Andy freaking Dalton passes for 400+ yards on your defense, odds are EVERYONE is going to pass for 400+ yards on your defense.

Dalton is the definition of a mediocre to middling QB.

So we should probably try to score more points against good teams.

^^^^Ya think?

D

DomeHawk

bmorepunk":3gm4bzhn said:
DomeHawk":3gm4bzhn said:
Call it lucky or fortunate or whatever, you are NOT going to win many games playing like that.

They won both the games against the Cards, the one against the Packers, Panthers, and Vikings like that last year. They can win quite a few games like that due to Pete Carroll football. But they can't win enough games like that without better ones on top. But Carroll can get 4-6 of those in a year and still have a good shot at the postseason.

Enthusiastic Tom Cable supporter.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":30jaqqrf said:

I wasn't looking for a definition of innumerate, but I got a freebie today.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We'll beat the Steelers, and by week 3 we'll start to pick up speed. By the time we play the Rams in Week 5, we'll be rolling. I can see this team starting out at least 4-0.

We're going to have Ansah, Clowney, and more chemistry on the O-line as the weeks go on. This is typical Seahawks football. Seriously, it's laughable that so called fans watch us every year and freak out every year. All I pray for early in the season are those close sloppy wins because it's only a matter of time before we surge

Latest posts