New Uniforms Leak?

CPHawk

Reaction score
There’s no swoosh on them, so I doubt they are real.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
The more I look at that, the more of a mess it becomes. I can get down with an all white uniform, throw some silver on it and it's good to go.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think IF those are accurate, they are trying to keep the current lime green accent and I'll take it in much slower doses like the renderings show versus the ALL GREEN uniforms which still assaults my eyeballs every time I see them.

nanomoz

Reaction score
It looks like a blend of now and 1984ish. Love it. I'm glad there is no sense of the Blue Man Group Unis. Those have not aged well.

seabowl

Reaction score
It looks like a blend of now and 1984ish. Love it. I'm glad there is no sense of the Blue Man Group Unis. Those have not aged well.

Loved the white 1984 sand knit mesh jerseys where you can see the equipment underneath the large mesh

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No matter if the leaks are accurate or not, I have zero doubt the team is actively working towards a uniform that bridges the new era to the past. Now that we get to wear our classic silver helmets again (and retros), there’s no doubt the team and league will want to cash in on exploiting both past and present to appease multi-generations of fans.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm good with most any combo except for two things: Radioactive puke green base colors and the stoned seagull.

GemCity

Reaction score
The lime green is one of the only colors available to make the uniform unique in comparison to the rest of the league.

For that fact alone, I’m all for getting rid of the doo-doo green and incorporating the glow stick shine into the Hawks uniforms.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
According to the source on this reddit post, the rumors of this new uniform have been confirmed to be false.

While this is not a true leak, the jersey design DOES match several rumors about an upcoming redesign in the next few seasons, namely the mashup of throwback and modern elements. So this type of uniform may very well be a reality come 2025 or later.

These are my thoughts exactly. No doubt in my mind the team will be creating a new "bridge" alt uniform. I would say 2025-2026 for sure.