We have just had the second dumbest play call for Seattle.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Ugh, Clayton was on the Falcon's sideline and he said Dan Quinn clearly instructed his players to be ready for the fake. They had Grady Jarrett stunt to the offensive right instead of the left, which wasn't what the Seahawks were expecting so Ott didn't block Jarrett and he got Willson. The rest of the blocking was setup perfectly to get Willson into the endzone.

It could have work if the Falcons didn't expect it and change their tendency, but they did. It was an obvious situation at the end of the half. If they tried it at a less conspicuous time it could've worked. In that situation, take the points!

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2y3hl27s said:
Seymour":2y3hl27s said:
Siouxhawk":2y3hl27s said:
This "not owning" it business is quite laughable. Psssttt, they don't owe you, me or Tommy Lee a damn thing.

Pssssttt. "We" pay their wages, guess again.
Pssst, Paul Allen pays the wages. You are easily replaceable.

Correction. Paul Allen is the middle man between fans and players / coaches. Without the fans, Paul and NO owner has a reason for a team.

It's not the hard Sioux...follow the money. Fan --> Advertising --> Owner --> players, coaches, expenses.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":312pugv6 said:
Siouxhawk":312pugv6 said:
This "not owning" it business is quite laughable. Psssttt, they don't owe you, me or Tommy Lee a damn thing.

come on man, You shit and step back in it.
Get serious dude...Paul Allen is the paymaster for the Coaching Staff, NOT the ticket holders.
What part of the Coaching Dollar$ is tied to the CAP....Not one thin dime See-more... Do-Less, NOT ONE DAMNED DIME.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":2hz190xe said:
Siouxhawk":2hz190xe said:
Seymour":2hz190xe said:
Siouxhawk":2hz190xe said:

Pssst, Paul Allen pays the wages. You are easily replaceable.

Correction. Paul Allen is the middle man between fans and players / coaches. Without the fans, Paul and NO owner has a reason for a team.

It's not the hard Sioux...follow the money. Fan --> Advertising --> Owner --> players, coaches, expenses.
And that's just it. Most fans love the Seahawks experience, so the gate is always going to be a sellout, the ratings are superb and the advertisers are happy. Ergo, no drastic changes need to be made. Why upset that apple cart?

So I stick with my original sentence that Pete or any of the coaching staff owes you or me nothing. They are endeavoring to win each time they step on the field and that's all we as fans can objectively ask for. The other stuff is nonsense.