The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

rideaducati

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":y9wy77th said:
rideaducati":y9wy77th said:
lvnginhwktwn":y9wy77th said:
The trolling doesn't bother me, we're fans of rival teams. The personal stuff is a different story. He's starting to remind me of the little barking dog behind the fence, brave because there's a fence to hide behind or in his case "logistics".

If it really bothers you, take a look on any whiner forum and spend as much time reprimanding them as you do here and we MIGHT have a little bit more respect for you. Until then, piss off.

Speaking of little barking dogs.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
rideaducati":2esxfu4k said:
lvnginhwktwn":2esxfu4k said:
rideaducati":2esxfu4k said:
lvnginhwktwn":2esxfu4k said:
The trolling doesn't bother me, we're fans of rival teams. The personal stuff is a different story. He's starting to remind me of the little barking dog behind the fence, brave because there's a fence to hide behind or in his case "logistics".

If it really bothers you, take a look on any whiner forum and spend as much time reprimanding them as you do here and we MIGHT have a little bit more respect for you. Until then, piss off.

Speaking of little barking dogs.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

what kind of cheese?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":24l5iq42 said:
Ok Hernia I'm game what's the bet?
When Russell Wilson signs a long term contract with Seattle you disappear from this forum forever, no logging in under an alias and pretending you are someone else (the typical niner troll ploy) you are simply gone.

If he doesnt I cannot respond to any of your trollish posts as long as you are here.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2j8xz1ib said:
lvnginhwktwn":2j8xz1ib said:
When Russell Wilson signs a long term contract with Seattle you disappear from this forum forever, no logging in under an alias and pretending you are someone else (the typical niner troll ploy) you are simply gone.

If he doesnt I cannot respond to any of your trollish posts as long as you are here.

shit-just-got-real.jpg

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":qmzravc6 said:
lvnginhwktwn":qmzravc6 said:

It's not trolling it's just an opinion, if this is trolling then we'd all be guilty. I say the Hawks may not sign him long term because of the way he has to play, a QB can only run like he has to for so long before he either gets hurt or starts to lose a step, Vick, RG3, etc. Take off your Hawk glasses and look at it as a NFL owner or GM. It's very possible he may not be worth the risk of a long term contract. And is it worth signing him a long term high dollar contract losing other members of the team.

I said don't be surprised if they don't sign him long term. Never said it was a sure thing. Again it's an opinion.

My counter bet, If RW is offered a contract for 3 years or less I win, 4 or more you win. And I mean a straight 4 year or more contract, not a 3 year with options for additional years.

And if you win I leave, if I win you leave.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3r0qrypd said:
Sports Hernia":3r0qrypd said:
lvnginhwktwn":3r0qrypd said:

It's not trolling it's just an opinion, if this is trolling then we'd all be guilty. I say the Hawks may not sign him long term because of the way he has to play, a QB can only run like he has to for so long before he either gets hurt or starts to lose a step, Vick, RG3, etc. Take off your Hawk glasses and look at it as a NFL owner or GM. It's very possible he may not be worth the risk of a long term contract. And is it worth signing him a long term high dollar contract losing other members of the team.

I said don't be surprised if they don't sign him long term. Never said it was a sure thing. Again it's an opinion.

My counter bet, If RW is offered a contract for 3 years or less I win, 4 or more you win. And I mean a straight 4 year or more contract, not a 3 year with options for additional years.

And if you win I leave, if I win you leave.
Nope sorry. You were the one saying he wouldn't sign, if you really believed your original statement you wouldn't have to add caveats to my terms.....and yeah brother, you do troll. Niner trolls always claim they don't troll.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Implosion ramping up....this is from Jed York immediately following the collapse against us:

"Thank you #49ersfaithful for coming out strong tonight. This performance wasn't acceptable. I apologize for that"

Heads will roll by end of the season. Time to retool

Chawks1

Reaction score
sc85sis":1r7ee2bb said:
Yeah, the Hawks radio crew is talking about that right now during post game.

NFL Network asked Harbaugh about it too....he heard about the tweet and looked lost, stared like he had been hit by a truck. Maybe he's gonna bail sooner rather than later. Too bad if so. I enjoy this rivalry. Very one-sided!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Glass bottle thrown at the Hawks post game? Classy.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
austinslater25":3vqa8ehc said:

about as classy as gettin thrown food on you after you tear your acl.

shit happens

rideaducati

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":9s5t8fvg said:
austinslater25":9s5t8fvg said:

shit happens

Glass bottle vs popcorn...hmmmm Really close to being the same.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
rideaducati":17jcat82 said:
FriscosFinest":17jcat82 said:
austinslater25":17jcat82 said:

shit happens

popcorn is known to get quite stale

bigtrain21

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":1b0h0nug said:
rideaducati":1b0h0nug said:
FriscosFinest":1b0h0nug said:
austinslater25":1b0h0nug said:

shit happens

popcorn is known to get quite stale

So are Super Bowls from the 1990's.

OrFan

Reaction score
The thread title needs changed. No longer imminent, it has happened!

hawk45

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn just take it back, Hernia caught you trolling. You know damned well Russ has a ring and doesn't have to take a 3 yr deal and our FO know that if that's what they offer they'll have to franchise tag him or watch many NFL teams line up to sign him for longer. Even if they thought his legs wouldn't hold for longer than 3 they have to offer him more to get him to sign, and they'd be throwing away our window if they didn't.

Russ is no RGIII or Vick or other dumbass who takes shots to his legs unnecessarily. To act like he is is just...trolling.

Latest posts