Bedtime Story - "Tears of the 49ers"

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
If anyone is having a hard time going to bed tonight and would like something to read, I have a great story. It's Called "Tears of the 49ers".

I recommend skipping the first 360 pages of the book. It's rather boring. The juicy stuff starts at page 361.

Have a great night! 😉

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I heard Tay Tay is writing a dope beat to it and all the kids will think it is fire

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm actually rather annoyed that the Fortywhiners lost to KC and the Swifties. Mahomes revealed who he has become with the whole Toney offsides blaming the refs crap and I am NOT a fan.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm actually rather annoyed that the Fortywhiners lost to KC and the Swifties. Mahomes revealed who he has become with the whole Toney offsides blaming the refs crap and I am NOT a fan.
Or him missing a wide open WR (ez TD) getting called out on it and then him and WR start yelling at each other. Or Kelce yelling at Reid.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'll say it. Jim Harbaugh is going to win a Super Bowl with the Chargers before we win a Super Bowl with Kyle.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
All the Kyle fan boys can straight f**k off he lost this. His stupid play calling. Not running. Great effort by the team. Your coach let you down. Again.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Jeeze... some really great stuff there.
One idiot on page 367 (out of 437 and counting!) says he's quitting the NFL, because the NFL conspired against the 49ers because they're "too white."

Hahahaha... reloaded this page before posting and found that @Cyrus12 had just quoted that same hilarious post.

Webzone highlights:

Well I just watched my last NFL game ever. At least until Roger Hoodall and his cheating refs get replaced or die. Tired of this fixed f**king b******t. Sorry the 49ers are too white for the NFL liking.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Purdy and Moody were not up to the task. That's what Lynch and Shanahan get for trusting a rookie. If Gould is kicking it's a different game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
3 super bowl losses and 4 NFCC losses. Lol at this point, I'm not even upset over this loss. It's just comical how we blow every big game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Okay a couple more...

Shanahan should go up to either the eifel tower, pyramid, empire state building in Vegas and JUMP

And saves us

James in PA

Reaction score
These morons are hilarious. Sure, Shanny hasn't reached the top of the mountain and has made some questionable moves in big games, but he's still one of the best offensive minds in the game. I hate that they have him (as I do McVay with LA). I hope they run him out of there. Let's see how happy they are with some bland-ass offense like we've had to put up with.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm here to say, f**k the 9ers, f**k everything that has to do with the 9ers, I've given my all my emotions, my time, my money, f**k them I'm done. Ban my account, I'm done. f**k Shanahan, f**k you Lynch, f**k you Wilks

chris98251

Reaction score
Well as we know the mental recovery is the hardest part for a team, we seen how our team reacted to the Pass, curious how the 49ers as a team assign the responsibility for this loss. If it's Shanahan then he will have a lot of problems getting them all back on board.

So we have a La Nina flood coming from California it appears, That should help the drought there.