Man.. Was rooting for the 49ers

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Man what a letdown...... I was really rooting for the 49ers.

1. Can't stand Mahomes, complains to the officials and he's such a crybaby. (Remember that Offsides penalty)
2. Can't stand his wife and his brother.
3. Kelcie.... might be the 2nd person that I really hate and Donald is #1.

4. I don't understand why the fans of Seattle can't understand the situation of 49ers QB Purdy.

Mr. Irrelevant last round pick, is like a Cinderella story He's making peanuts in the NFL while guys like CMC, Deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk are making 10x more than what he's making.

I think their window is closed.
And you have the audacity to call yourself a Seahawk fan. Sir I need you to turn in your card please.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
And you have the audacity to call yourself a Seahawk fan. Sir I need you to turn in your card please.

Doesn't matter. Seahawks will always be my #1 choice but when they are out, I'm looking at guys that never had a chance to win the ring.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Seahawks will always be my #1 choice but when they are out, I'm looking at guys that never had a chance to win the ring.
Not if the 49ers are among the options nope can't accept that choice. But say someone like Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo or Minnesota sure then I'm in.