Bedtime Story - "Tears of the 49ers"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm actually rather annoyed that the Fortywhiners lost to KC and the Swifties. Mahomes revealed who he has become with the whole Toney offsides blaming the refs crap and I am NOT a fan.
Cry me a river because Toney is horrible and can't even do what his entire job description requires.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would have pissed myself if some brave 12 would have infiltrated that thread last night with a “Go Hawks!!!”

😂 😂 😂

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I knew they had A LOT riding on this game, a SB contender window is only so long, that team is/was stacked and when you lose 3 SB trips in a row you really start to question whether or not your team can get it done anymore, making it to the big game doesn't even matter anymore. It also doesn't help that KS is not involved in losing 3 big games where he had the lead. As a fan (and perhaps even players) you start to trust his decision making. I have similar thoughts regarding my own Gonzaga Bulldogs and Mark Few. There truly is only one winner in the NFL every year, no such thing as morale victories.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Man, i don’t care who wins this year, as long as it ain’t Mahomes.
Can’t let them threepeat, we will never hear the end of that.
Wreck the threepeat, somebody please.

bileever

Reaction score
It's good to see that every fan base is out of its friggin' mind. I think that you can safely say that the moment your team loses the Super Bowl is not going to be your finest moment. At least those people posting on webzone weren't yelling at their wives or mothers or smashing their TV.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
It's good to see that every fan base is out of its friggin' mind. I think that you can safely say that the moment your team loses the Super Bowl is not going to be your finest moment. At least those people posting on webzone weren't yelling at their wives or mothers or smashing their TV.

Smashing the TV is nothing, compared to the Cowboys Fan in this video. After a loss to the 49ers, he wastes a perfectly good beer,
pulverises the screen, rips it down from where it sits, and then empties at least 4 or was it 5 bullets into it :(

Correction:
Cardinals vs Cowboys on MNF 2020

bileever

Reaction score
Smashing the TV is nothing, compared to the Cowboys Fan in this video. After a loss to the 49ers, he wastes a perfectly good beer,
pulverises the screen, rips it down from where it sits, and then empties at least 4 or was it 5 bullets into it :(

Correction:
Cardinals vs Cowboys on MNF 2020

Lol