Can the Vikings upset the 49ers?

toffee

Reaction score
Team stat is interesting:

Time of possession: Vikings 35 vs 25 SF
1st downs: 24 vs 19
Total yards: 452 vs 325

12s need to buy the Vikings a round of brews.

rjdriver

Reaction score

Nah...

Let's just call it one step closer to being even for Hutch.

slateman77

Reaction score
Love it love it love it. Glad I did not bet on this game. I was impressed with Cousins today. I thought it was one of his best games ever. His line really made a difference too.
I agree..There were a couple times he hung tight in the pocket till the last second and completed the pass..Wish our O line was that sturdy..!!

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I've been saying all this time, that the Niners are beatable. Anyone believe me now?

The Eagles on the other hand... that's a SB team. Seattle's game against them on Dec 17th is likely a L. If Seattle wins that one, it'll be hard fought.

toffee

Reaction score
I've been saying all this time, that the Niners are beatable. Anyone believe me now?

The Eagles on the other hand... that's a SB team. Seattle's game against them on Dec 17th is likely a L. If Seattle wins that one, it'll be hard fought.
I believed you,

94Smith

Reaction score
I’m not disappointed in Purdy. Overall still had an ok game. That last pass was terrible though. I am more disappointed in wilks calling the blitz with no safety help at the last play of the half and the lack of sacks in this game. Could not get off the field. That was a hard fought L . Give credit to Cousins who played great and Minnesota

94Smith

Reaction score

It’s a week to week league, remember Philly just lost to the Jets last week

Threedee

Reaction score

And they made up a lot of TOP in the second half. It was all Viqueens in the first.

JPatera76

Reaction score

Yeah those refs are gonna have to get a good nights rest before that game…lol The don’t wanna over do it to much helping the eagles down the field.
That game I’m calling it now, Refs/Nfl vs Seattle. The eagles won’t have to do much other than show up.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
After the first few weeks, it's all about teams' records and what effort an individual team is willing to expend to "right their ship". Most teams will respond. Few will not.

If a team is 2-4 after six weeks, they will do their best in their next game to get to 3-4 rather than accepting 2-5. It's just the way of the NFL imo.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
It’s a week to week league, remember Philly just lost to the Jets last week

The Jets have a formidable D, especially against the pass. The Niners have dropped two in a row, and the Browns D just gave up 38 against the Colts. The Niners scored how much against the Browns D?

Fact of the matter is, now that SF is having to play catch up in games, we get to see what Brock Purdy is made of. The early returns, are decidedly UN-Brady like. I always thought those Brady comparisons this early, especially with a stacked team on both sides of the ball, were ridiculous.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score

agreed. Eagles are still the class of the NFC.

94Smith

Reaction score
The Jets have a formidable D, especially against the pass. The Niners have dropped two in a row, and the Browns D just gave up 38 against the Colts. The Niners scored how much against the Browns D?
Careful ! The browns gave up a lot of points against the colts but still had an int , 5 sacks, a blocked fg and a defensive touchdown. You play them this week and will see how good their d is. Miles Garrett is a force

projectorfreak

Reaction score
The vikes have only been sacked 15 times this year so they're doin pretty good on the oline
I can only imagine
The niners d just never got home and wilks is being ROASTED on reddit

Biscanebay12

Reaction score

Fact of the matter is, now that SF is having to play catch up in games, we get to see what Brock Purdy is made of. The early returns, are decidedly UN-Brady like. I always thought those Brady comparisons this early, especially with a stacked team on both sides of the ball, were ridiculous.
I think this has more to do with play calling. Shanahan sucks when playing from behind. Their new DC sucks. Instead of prevent D calls all out blitz before the half with less than 20 left, crazy and they got burned.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Yep, crow here too, I had no faith in Cousins and then he goes and turns in a performance like that!

😀

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just goes to show any given Sunday (or Monday). Love the parity this season. Everything is wide open. Go Hawks! Thanks Vikes!

Jac

Reaction score
The 49ers are keeping up their streak of 30-point offensive performances. They just need two consecutive games to do it now. Or maybe they're starting up a new one based on 17-point performances...