The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":6312gg9x said:
Uncle Si":6312gg9x said:
Marvin49":6312gg9x said:
Largent80":6312gg9x said:
Please dude, I watched it, and Manning threw the ball repeatedly into 9ers hands 5 times And I mean right to them, most with ZERO defensive pressure. His QB rating was 14.4 and NOT because of your defense.

I guarantee you will not be the beneficiary of that kind of play when we roll into Dungaree Dump.

BS from top to bottom.

1st (Borland) INT was great play by Borland reading and jumping the route.

2nd (Wilhoite) was BAD play by Manning, but he was trying to pull the ball down after he realized mid-throw that the CB was jumping the route (and if you don't believe me...watch his interview after the game). He couldn't stop so the ball went to the underneath defender.

3rd (Reid) was overthrown ball because Manning was UNDER PRESSURE and didn't even see the pick because he was on the ground

4th (Culliver) Manning was under heavy pressure and got crushed between Aaron Lynch and Aldon Smith after the throw.

5th was on 4th down and the ball was deflected in the air by Donte Johnson before being picked by Borland.

Cracks me up how QBs just happen to have bad games against the Niners. Weird. Couldn't have anything to do with scheme or personnel. Nope...that's reserved for when SEAHAWK players intercept the ball.

BTW, according to PFF, Manning was pressured on 51% of his dropbacks yesterday. Yup...that had nothing at all do do with the defense.

LOL. Yer funny

"Please dude, I watched it". Really? You were watching both games simultaneously? Somehow recorded Niner game and watched in its entirety afterward? More likely, watched a quick set of highlights.

Marvin, seriously, you need to get over yourself.

Playing the same song on here is just getting old.

Simply said, Eli had an awful day, as he is wont to do. Do you want stats to back that assertion up? to be honest, thats all anyone said. you took it as a chance to give us (yet another) glowing summary of the 9ers. Dont you have your own board for that?

Its gone from general NFL talk to a rehash of the same argument each and every week. the thing is, you care more about this than anyone on here does... because 49ers

I'll post what I like when I like.

Someone says something I don't agree with? I'll tell them I don't agree and why.

Don't like it? Don't read it and get over your own damn self.

As for Eli, He had 6 picks all year. He had 5 yesterday. It's comical to me how the story is always the same...Niners ran into a guy having a bad day...as if he was playing on air. Its transparent and I'll call it out. Really simple.

You don't like it? Feel free not to read or more conveniently you can put me on ignore. Got no prob with it.

Im just waiting for someone smarter than you to finally send you back to your toy room. you offer nothing in here but inane "i told you so" defenses of your team and contribute little to the overall community.

Eli had 27 last year. Hes responsible for 15 turnovers already this year. The dude is a train wreck most Sundays. The point being is suggesting Eli isnt good was not some condemnation of anyone's defense. But you couldnt see past that perceived slight and took to your keyboard to defend your team.

.net mentality? come on, i bet you get mad at your sister when you break her dolls.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marvin49":4qh2og5i said:
Largent80":4qh2og5i said:
Yeah, if being deluded is watching Manning and Romo throw INT's right into the hands of a defense with no receivers around then I'm deluded.

Keep typing, I'm not going anywhere., and I'll keep laughing at your feeble attempts to make me unsee what I saw..... :lol:

Yup...yer deluded if that's all you saw. Only one of the INTs can even begin to sound similar to that description.

Marv, I know I've said it before but you're really wasting your time with this one. If he/she knew half of what they're talking about they would still be considered mentally challenged. You just can't fix stupid.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":iopa1vgb said:
Marvin49":iopa1vgb said:
Largent80":iopa1vgb said:
Yeah, if being deluded is watching Manning and Romo throw INT's right into the hands of a defense with no receivers around then I'm deluded.

Keep typing, I'm not going anywhere., and I'll keep laughing at your feeble attempts to make me unsee what I saw..... :lol:

Yup...yer deluded if that's all you saw. Only one of the INTs can even begin to sound similar to that description.

Marv, I know I've said it before but you're really wasting your time with this one. If he/she knew half of what they're talking about they would still be considered mentally challenged. You just can't fix stupid.

LOL.

Largent80

Reaction score
5...FIVE interceptions, all unforced..... :lol:

BTW, if you ever get enough money to travel and come to SoCal, look me up. I would love to show you around, pookie.

Also, it's so cute when you girls support each other. Do you get together to watch The View marathons?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":35r98xmz said:

BTW, if you ever get enough money to travel and come to SoCal, look me up. I would love to show you around, pookie.

Yup....6'6 270 LB DE about to put his helmet on your chin.

"unforced".

Whatever dude. You've shown your colors. Don't matter what I say you aren't taking off the homerific goggles.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":3of1ycwo said:

I get down to San Diego pretty regularly is that any where near your neck of the woods? And right back at you Buncky, anytime you're in Seattle look me up, just send me a PM.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2g04aq3w said:
Largent80":2g04aq3w said:

I get down to San Diego pretty regularly is that any where near your neck of the woods? And right back at you Buncky, anytime you're in Seattle look me up, just send me a PM.

FFS...

maybe you two can go to Sea World

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":dfba59zx said:
Yah this had nothing to do with Eli throwing 5 pics

assuming you know a little about the game outside your 9ers... you're aware of how bad "bad" Eli Manning is right? You dont need this explained?

last week you were arguing which hurt player who was not going to play again was better (despite, well, both players being done for the year), and now your throwing darts at whats better/worse, 9ers D or sucky Eli Manning.

Change the record

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Uncle Si":k4zko2th said:
lvnginhwktwn":k4zko2th said:

assuming you know a little about the game outside your 9ers... you're aware of how bad "bad" Eli Manning is right? You dont need this explained?

last week you were arguing which hurt player who was not going to play again was better (despite, well, both players being done for the year), and now your throwing darts at whats better/worse, 9ers D or sucky Eli Manning.

Change the record

I think you're confusing me with another 9er fan, I know we all look alike but damn dude.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":v38b6ghx said:
Uncle Si":v38b6ghx said:
lvnginhwktwn":v38b6ghx said:

Change the record

I think you're confusing me with another 9er fan, I know we all look alike but damn dude.

fine. (g-- d--it)

still. Eli sucks. and when he's bad, he's like a JV quarterback. You two cant get all bent out of shape if all the plaudits dont fall directly onto the shoulders of the 9er D. Christ, sometimes you just need to jingle keys or flash a light at Eli and he goes to pudding.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":15oy4z0k said:
lvnginhwktwn":15oy4z0k said:
Uncle Si":15oy4z0k said:
lvnginhwktwn":15oy4z0k said:

Change the record

fine. (g-- d--it)

still. Eli sucks. and when he's bad, he's like a JV quarterback. You two cant get all bent out of shape if all the plaudits dont fall directly onto the shoulders of the 9er D. Christ, sometimes you just need to jingle keys or flash a light at Eli and he goes to pudding.

Look...

...all I'm sayin is that he didn't go all turnover happy on his own.

On average this year, Niners get pressure on the QB 28% of the time (one of the worst %'s in the NFL). Yesterday, it was 51%. Some of that was Aldons return and some of that was Aaron Lynch playing full time.

Some of that was also a really, really bad LT replacing an injured starter.

I'm not trying to make out like Eli is superman and the Niner D was Kryptonite. I'm just sayin' Eli wasn't throwing on air. Niner defenders were in his face all day and forced some of those throws (in particular the Cully INT). The last one was on target and deflected...and would have ended the game even had it NOT been intercepted because it was 4th down.

The one pick I think was just horrible by Manning was the one to Wilhoite. He tried to pull the string on that one when he saw the DB and it ended up right in Wilhoites hands.

Largent80

Reaction score
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

How's it goin' dookie faces?...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HA

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Uncle Si":d9zic8ab said:
lvnginhwktwn":d9zic8ab said:
Uncle Si":d9zic8ab said:
lvnginhwktwn":d9zic8ab said:

Change the record

fine. (g-- d--it)

I get how bad he is, he lead the league in int's last year. But he also has 2 rings, Eli folds when he's pressured therefore when our D pressured him all day yesterday he threw 5 pics. I get you're a Hawk fan and it's hard to admit that our D did it's job yesterday but to say that the D had nothing to do with the 5 pics is pure denial. Now I understand why Largent is saying what he's saying, because he just likes to talk smack a bait people, but I don't remember seeing this type of comments from you.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":b4fk4y80 said:
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

So funny to read stuff like this after all the complaints about Niner fans living in the past.

Hypocrite much?

Moving on. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1cbu34q4 said:
Uncle Si":1cbu34q4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1cbu34q4 said:
Uncle Si":1cbu34q4 said:

Change the record

fine. (g-- d--it)

I get how bad he is, he lead the league in int's last year. But he also has 2 rings, Eli folds when he's pressured therefore when our D pressured him all day yesterday he threw 5 pics. I get you're a Hawk fan and it's hard to admit that our D did it's job yesterday but to say that the D had nothing to do with the 5 pics is pure denial. Now I understand why Largent is saying what he's saying, because he just likes to talk smack a bait people, but I don't remember seeing this type of comments from you.

Exactly.

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2gwqrul3 said:
Largent80":2gwqrul3 said:

So funny to read stuff like this after all the complaints about Niner fans living in the past.

Ummm, this was 8 months ago, your last title was over 20 years ago......... :lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":3hifggrs said:
Marvin49":3hifggrs said:
Largent80":3hifggrs said:

Ummm, this was 8 months ago, your last title was over 20 years ago......... :lol:

So?

I don't brag about the championships. They are irrelevant. Moreover, they have NOTHING to do with the conversation.

Just seems many (and certainly not all) Seahawk fans revert to last years glory as the same default they accuse others of. No good argument? Bring up old glory. Funny how quickly the fans turn into what they claim to hate.

Not complaining BTW...makes me giddy to see it happen....

....because I KNEW it would.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":3hles6az said:

Ya that's it logistics is the only thing keeping you from physically rubbing my face in shit. You know when I found out you were a Vietnam Vet I actually had some respect for you and chalked up your BS to the fact that we support rival teams. But your under handed idle threats show your true colors.

Latest posts