The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3ph2s5rs said:
Largent80":3ph2s5rs said:
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

How's it goin' dookie faces?...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HA

Ya that's it logistics is the only thing keeping you from physically rubbing my face in shit. You know when I found out you were a Vietnam Vet I actually had some respect for you and chalked up your BS to the fact that we support rival teams. But your under handed idle threats show your true colors.

Yeah..its like "can't argue points, I'll just call them turds and talk about rubing their faces in sh*t".

Classy. :D

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":a24hr95v said:
lvnginhwktwn":a24hr95v said:
Largent80":a24hr95v said:
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

Ya that's it logistics is the only thing keeping you from physically rubbing my face in shit. You know when I found out you were a Vietnam Vet I actually had some respect for you and chalked up your BS to the fact that we support rival teams. But your under handed idle threats show your true colors.

Yeah..its like "can't argue points, I'll just call them turds and talk about rubing their faces in sh*t".

About as classy as coming to a rival board only to bicker about the 49ers. Your posts add zero substance. So, before you start throwing stones and criticizing, remember, your posts suck and add zero value.

Be more like RedAlice, Ringless, anything other than basically an annoyance.

XOXO

George Seifert

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
pehawk":zchr4zvt said:
Marvin49":zchr4zvt said:
lvnginhwktwn":zchr4zvt said:
Largent80":zchr4zvt said:

About as classy as coming to a rival board only to bicker about the 49ers. Your posts add zero substance. So, before you start throwing stones and criticizing, remember, your posts suck and add zero value.

XOXO

George Seifert

Pe it has gone beyond arguing anything football. He making it personal.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3hczda0t said:
Marvin49":3hczda0t said:
lvnginhwktwn":3hczda0t said:
Largent80":3hczda0t said:

XOXO

George Seifert

oi.

this guy.

pehawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":crts51i0 said:

Oh, I know. That's just as stupid.

Did Marvin really just say "oi"? Are you wearing a scarf by chance?

Yeah, how annoying. "This guy" wishes you'd contribute in other ways aside from bickering over the 49ers.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3mudrvbx said:
lvnginhwktwn":3mudrvbx said:

Yeah, how annoying. "This guy" wishes you'd contribute in other ways aside from bickering over the 49ers.

...and this guy wishes you'd stop bickering over bickering. I'll post how I like.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1x1a5e4d said:
pehawk":1x1a5e4d said:
lvnginhwktwn":1x1a5e4d said:

...and this guy wishes you'd stop bickering over bickering. I'll post how I like.

Of course you can post how you like. But, just thought that since this is a community, maybe you could try to contribute. Simple enough though, I got a good idea to render you mute until you even pretend to care.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3eufdo7p said:
Marvin49":3eufdo7p said:
pehawk":3eufdo7p said:
lvnginhwktwn":3eufdo7p said:

Of course you can post how you like. But, just thought that since this is a community, maybe you could try to contribute. Simple enough though, I got a good idea to render you mute until you even pretend to care.

For the record....

...I do post on other topics. They just don't get anywhere near the response my Niner responses do. Nobody argues with me on those ones. LOL.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Marvin49":2k67ca1k said:
For the record....

...I do post on other topics. They just don't get anywhere near the response my Niner responses do. Nobody argues with me on those ones. LOL.

Just curious, what's your handle on whichever god forsaken niners board you post on?

Marvin49

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2p4uf7hd said:
Marvin49":2p4uf7hd said:
For the record....

Just curious, what's your handle on whichever god forsaken niners board you post on?

It's gonna shock you.

"Marvin49".

BTW...I did see the previous post you Ninja deleted.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":2p9sonyz said:
Marvin49":2p9sonyz said:
lvnginhwktwn":2p9sonyz said:
Largent80":2p9sonyz said:

XOXO

George Seifert

But it's hard to say such bickering hasn't been a distraction to the team. I don't think it coincidence the 9ers are now fighting us for 3rd place in the division. These guys are good and it's hard to not be impressed with their body of work so far this year.

Don't laugh. If a single, underpaid bartender in a Buffalo wings restaurant can send a game to overtime with the use of fans and sprinklers...? Surely a couple well placed 9er fans can discombobulate the Seattle Seahawks with some well placed bickering.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1lm5fh2v said:
Uncle Si":1lm5fh2v said:
lvnginhwktwn":1lm5fh2v said:
Uncle Si":1lm5fh2v said:
assuming you know a little about the game outside your 9ers... you're aware of how bad "bad" Eli Manning is right? You dont need this explained?

last week you were arguing which hurt player who was not going to play again was better (despite, well, both players being done for the year), and now your throwing darts at whats better/worse, 9ers D or sucky Eli Manning.

Change the record

I think you're confusing me with another 9er fan, I know we all look alike but damn dude.

fine. (g-- d--it)

still. Eli sucks. and when he's bad, he's like a JV quarterback. You two cant get all bent out of shape if all the plaudits dont fall directly onto the shoulders of the 9er D. Christ, sometimes you just need to jingle keys or flash a light at Eli and he goes to pudding.

I get how bad he is, he lead the league in int's last year. But he also has 2 rings, Eli folds when he's pressured therefore when our D pressured him all day yesterday he threw 5 pics. I get you're a Hawk fan and it's hard to admit that our D did it's job yesterday but to say that the D had nothing to do with the 5 pics is pure denial. Now I understand why Largent is saying what he's saying, because he just likes to talk smack a bait people, but I don't remember seeing this type of comments from you.

I never denied the 9ers team didnt factor into it. (for the record, i give zero f---s about it) One person on here was saying Eli sucks. Couple 9ers fans seemed to take that as some afront to their role in it.

Whole thing was just silly.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I think some 9ers fans are right in suggesting that here the 9ers' successes can sometimes minimized or explained away (whereas their problems are over-emphasized and catastrophized) but they're wrong in thinking this is a noteworthy or worthwhile observation, given that we're posting on our rival team's fan board.

I dunno, on both sides of the equation my response is a massive "no duh."

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Popeyejones":c6mldn9h said:
I think some 9ers fans are right in suggesting that here the 9ers' successes can sometimes minimized or explained away (whereas their problems are over-emphasized and catastrophized) but they're wrong in thinking this is a noteworthy or worthwhile observation, given that we're posting on our rival team's fan board.

I dunno, on both sides of the equation my response is a massive "no duh."

about as well as it could be put.

I suppose the logical counter is "What the hell else is there to do Monday-Friday?"

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ll077n8 said:
CodeWarrior":1ll077n8 said:
Marvin49":1ll077n8 said:
For the record....

It's gonna shock you.

"Marvin49".

BTW...I did see the previous post you Ninja deleted.

And?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Gotta keep this one bumped lest we forget Santa Clara sucks sweaty post-marathon balls.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2eiwypoi said:

I dunno, on both sides of the equation my response is a massive earthquake "no duh."
Well, if 49'er fans are over here looking for praise about their team they are bigger idiots than I originally thought. Can you imagine if I did the same thing after the NFCCG last year looking for Hawks praise over on your home board the Denialzone, how do you think that would have gone over? Like a lead balloon. Again, you are on the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS forums.

I still don't get why y'all chose to troll other teams forums, like a couple of middle school kids looking for attention because their daddy didn't play catch with them when they were younger. Are you really that starved for attention?

Latest posts