The DK ejection is all over the news online today

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Their use of hyperbole was interesting and their description of what occurred was descriptive but not accurate. I just went back and watched the clip. Warner got the ball. DK tackled him as he was trying to get rid of the ball. The news said he did a WWE take down. I call BS on that. Warner then comes up from behind and pushes DK to the ground after the play. DK takes acceptation and goes after Warner and gets ejected. Warner should have been DQ'd too. DK has a temper as we have seen in the past. I get that. I guess you can argue he should have let things slide. You take a guy down (in this case Warner) however you can. This is football not girls flag football. You can blame DK for a lot of things and be justified but I do not believe this is one of times you can. Warner was a dick.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Yep sports media tmz bs...its just about creating some controversy for this weekto get ppl to click or watch...by next week it'll be onto something else. Warner gave Metcalf a cheap shot...with no flag obviously...DK did the right thing to stand up to these clowns..but I played hockey (not modern hockey) not football so my take probably isn't what the popular opinion is. I know DK is hated on .net but he absolutely did the right thing and the ejections on both sides imo were bs...Warner got off with nothing but thats where the legacy effect comes in.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The announcing crew yesterday was pathetic. I had no respect for Greg Olsen coming into the game, now I really don't like the guy. One of the most biased announcing performances by a "neutral" crew I've ever witnessed. Olsen playing patty cake with Kittle before the game was obnoxious. Like we get it Greg, you have beef with the Seahawks because of your one awful season here where you essentially stole millions from the team. Good for you bozo.

"Oh Kittle took a button off my coat. Hahaha." I puked in my mouth.

Their inability to call the game down the middle pushed this narrative against DK. He'll get fined. Warner probably won't because he's a little classless coward.

Last edited:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The announcing crew yesterday was pathetic. I had no respect for Greg Olsen coming into the game, now I really don't like the guy. One of the most biased announcing performances by a "neutral" crew I've ever witnessed. Olsen playing patty cake with Kittle was obnoxious.

"Oh Kittle took a button off my coat. Hahaha." I puked in my mouth.

Their inability to call the game down the middle pushed this narrative against DK. He'llgget fined. Warner probably won't because has a little classless coward.
Greg Olsen is an idiot...such a one sided clown who hates on Seattle at every chance he gets.

chrispy

Reaction score
DK's got a reputation. That results in teams planning to push his buttons. It also results in media/announcers piling on. Yah, that's unfair. Life's unfair. So is football sometimes. If he doesn't want to be treated unfairly, he has to repair his reputation. Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Yep sports media tmz bs...its just about creating some controversy for this weekto get ppl to click or watch...by next week it'll be onto something else. Warner gave Metcalf a cheap shot...with no flag obviously...DK did the right thing to stand up to these clowns..but I played hockey (not modern hockey) not football so my take probably isn't what the popular opinion is. I know DK is hated on .net but he absolutely did the right thing and the ejections on both sides imo were bs...Warner got off with nothing but thats where the legacy effect comes in.
You nailed it. It is because of click bait. When I read the article on a few sites I could not believe all of the hyperbole. Did these people even watch the game. As to the announcers....I cannot add anything that anyone has already stated. I have watched a bunch of announcers fellate the Niners and the Cowgirls. They are the fair hair children. While the reffing in this game was better than the Dallas game, I was still amazed at the amount of holding. I was always under the impression that anything outside the pads would be called. This did not happen. I saw several plays where guys were grabbing the pads and DBs were grabbing shirts with no calls. Have the rules changed?

Boycie

Reaction score
Just like Shoresy says, "keep it up you two, but I'm only takin one of ya!"

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
There are organizations in the NFL that are highly, very highly, “protected” by the shield.

The Niners are one of them.

I agree.

All narratives I have read and heard completely bash Metcalf, while, Fred Warner, gets a free pass for shoving Metcalf’s head into the ground (Metcalf back was turned).

Complete BS.

There’s no honor in attacking a person from behind (what Warner did to Metcalf).

I have no problems with how DK reacted towards Warner afterwards. No man, (who has any dignity) and self respect, allows another man to get away with shoving his face into the ground and not confronting that perpetrator.

If I was DK I would have slammed Warner into the ground again, honestly.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
There are organizations in the NFL that are highly, very highly, “protected” by the shield.

I agree.

All narratives I have read and heard completely bash Metcalf, while, Fred Warner, gets a free pass for shoving Metcalf’s head into the ground (Metcalf back was turned).

Complete BS.

There’s no honor in attacking a person from behind (what Warner did to Metcalf).

I have no problems with how DK reacted towards Warner afterwards. No man, (who has any dignity) and self respect, allows another man to get away with shoving his face into the ground and not confronting that perpetrator.

I was hoping DK would remove Warner's helmet and throw it across the field. DKs more restrained than me. And significantly stronger. And better looking... 😥

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

I agree.

Complete BS.

This. He would have been warranted to do a LOT more than he did. But it's DK, so somehow, it's his fault.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. But, can you imagine DK getting blasted for not destroying the guy? Talk about can't win. One side: You need to walk away, stop being so immature!!! The other side: You should have slammed him hard DK!!!

xray

Reaction score
His league fines and reputation proceeds him . He was laughing on the sidelines just before his ejection . If it was or wasn't his fault initially ; he still phuked up retaliating . He's being closely watched by officials on the playing field ; and he doesn't seem to care .