DK is a liability

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
D

DK caught a deep pass because the corner tripped when he was intially in stride. It worked out for the seahawks. Dk caught a pass in the mid of a zone wide open. Dk did not have a great game but made it work instead.
You are delusional 10 catches on 13 targets and two TD, at least 4 of those catches were tough contested catches. Take your troll hate somewhere else.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
He had a good game. Contested catches....ehh that is questionable. no troll. Actual assessment. You watch stats. I watch his play and stats. I know what it is. I dont grease anybody up.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Thru 4 years

DK 4200 yards and 35 TD's
AJ Brown 4400 yards and 35 TD's
Thats cool. Watch tape. Aj is a better true reciever. By far. You can count on aj game in game out. Cant count on dk. I guess im wrong though. Even though other posters in here notice his pan hands too!

getnasty

Reaction score
Thats cool. Watch tape. Aj is a better true reciever. By far. You can count on aj game in game out. Cant count on dk. I guess im wrong though. Even though other posters in here notice his pan hands too!
I'm not saying AJ isn't better he might be. I'm saying there close.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
DK was a dog today. I've been down on him for a lot of the season but the man was a DOG today.

I'm not running away from his contract right now. Too much talent.
I agree.

DK showed up during a clutch playoff game.

I can’t say the same for everyone else on the Seahawks.

In a game of this magnitude, your stars need to be stars and DK was a star.

DK made the best defense in the NFL look like they are not.

Others can say whatever they want about DK but DK is not a problem with Seattle.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I agree.

Others can say whatever they want about DK but DK is not a problem with Seattle.
He is a problem when you discuss responsibility and why he cant produce like this day in and day out. Not to mention the drops. I didnt say he needs to go. What i said was...you get somthing back in return for him as opposed to other players on the team.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
He is a problem when you discuss responsibility and why he cant produce like this day in and day out. Not to mention the drops. I didnt say he needs to go. What i said was...you get somthing back in return for him as opposed to other players on the team.
Well, if you want to put DK under a microscope like that you gotta do the same for just about every defensive player on the team.

How many times this year did a defensive player miss a tackle? And barely anyone puts out that particular player and interrogates him and suggest he is to be traded to no avail?

DK has his good games and bad games and good plays and bad plays but just about every other player on the team also is guilty of it as well.

Just my opinion DK’s talent warrants him a spot on the roster and without him this team today wouldn’t have put up any points.

If you don’t think there is absolute value in a player that pretty much was 80 percent of the offensive drives than I would say there must some deep internal bias and hatred for the player.

DK played a great game and probably was the player of the game for Seattle, honestly.

Why would you want to trade that commodity?

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Well, if you want to put DK under a microscope like that you gotta do the same for just about every defensive player on the team.

How many times this year did a defensive player miss a tackle? And barely anyone puts out that particular player and interrogates him and suggest he is to be traded to no avail?

DK has his good games and bad games and good plays and bad plays but just about every other player on the team also is guilty of it as well.

Just my opinion DK’s talent warrants him a spot on the roster and without him this team today wouldn’t have put up any points.

If you don’t think there is absolute value in a player that pretty much was 80 percent of the offensive drives than I would say there must some deep internal bias and hatred for the player.

DK played a great game and probably was the player of the game for Seattle, honestly.

Why would you want to trade that commodity?
Cuz you get something in return that you really need and wont be available via free agency or draft. A known commodity defensive player. You can sign unproven recievers and make them effective in your scheme. Baldwin, lockett, kearse have proven that. Get known commodity DL.

Oh and dk is hardly the stud you refer to. K9 is the only reason the offense was any good. Other than geno playing capably. Lockett was his typical self and tes were also used effectively.

Oh and i know...the defense sucks and has for some years.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cuz you get something in return that you really need and wont be available via free agency or draft. A known commodity defensive player. You can sign unproven recievers and make them effective in your scheme. Baldwin, lockett, kearse have proven that. Get known commodity DL.

Oh and dk is hardly the stud you refer to. K9 is the only reason the offense was any good. Other than geno playing capably. Lockett was his typical self and tes were also used effectively.

Oh and i know...the defense sucks and has for some years.
What team is ready and willing to trade their star defensive players?

And who are you wanting in return?

Not sure if any contender or not even a contender, necessarily, but what team is willing to part ways with their star defensive players as well?

I don’t see many willing to do so.

Who do you suggest?

Scout

Reaction score
I agree.

I feel like DK hasn't hit his ceiling yet. True, he isn't refined as a WR like Brown but that means he has a lot of upward growth and he is producing big time as he ascends.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
What team is ready and willing to trade their star defensive players?

And who are you wanting in return?

Not sure if any contender or not even a contender, necessarily, but what team is willing to part ways with their star defensive players as well?

I don’t see many willing to do so.

Who do you suggest?
Not saying i know of any like im some type of trade expert. Saying it is doable. I would look at someone like tart or simmons from tennessee. Clark from the packers. Two teams that need recivers. There are a few guys on the jets upfront i wouldnt mind. I bet someone like cam heyward or cam jordan could use a new team. Little older and less on the contract hits.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Not saying i know of any like im some type of trade expert. Saying it is doable. I would look at someone like tart or simmons from tennessee. Clark from the packers. Two teams that need recivers. There are a few guys on the jets upfront i wouldnt mind. I bet someone like cam heyward or cam jordan could use a new team. Little older and less on the contract hits.
I really like mcneil on the lions and also there dude that almost picked rodgers off 3 times in one game. He is a safety though so not part of convo. Just wanted to throw that in there.

getnasty

Reaction score
So the Titans are trading AJ Brown for a first then aquiring DK Metcalf for Jeffrey Simmions. Makes good sense.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
So the Titans are trading AJ Brown for a first then aquiring DK Metcalf for Jeffrey Simmions. Makes good sense.
Didnt say it was happening. He said what do you suggest. I gave him some. And yeah i think the titans realized they f$*ked up with aj brown.