SNUBBED by Baldwin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthawk

Reaction score
Baldwin's tweet isn't specific to OP but basically says if he's with his family or friends, give him some respect

Uthawk

Reaction score
@DougBaldwinJr: Look, I know some of you are excited to see us (Seahawks) out in public. But guess what, we are humans and people too. We desire respect…

and privacy. So when we tell you we’d rather not take pictures or sign autographs so we can spend time with our family we hardly get to see…

… please respect that. We are not zoo animals out in public for your entertainment. Disrespecting me/my family will be treated accordingly

Brithawk

Reaction score
Didn't mean to suggest it was specific to the OP but it's the same general feeling of entitlement.

Some people on Twitter can't seem to grasp that

Uthawk

Reaction score
Yep, it's always interesting to watch. Here's his response:

@DougBaldwinJr: To clarify for some of you. I don’t mind if you ask, but if I say I’d rather not to spend time with my fam, don’t call me an asshole. Thanks

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Well I'm a Seahawks fan, so he better jump like a puppy dog and like it! Especially if I got season tic's! [/SarcasmOff ]

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Hey guys, after the outbursts, the poo poo in the endzone. and everything else.. Do we STILL love Doug like we did last year...? I took an awful lot of flack from the net for simply saying "Hey Doug Go hawks." Some how I was in the wrong according to most of you...

With everything going on, has your attitude changed on Doug?

thebanjodude

Reaction score
14982d1245688120-goalkeeper-vs-phalanx-necropost-kitten.jpg

kidhawk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":3aa5oy1f said:
Hey guys, after the outbursts, the poo poo in the endzone. and everything else.. Do we STILL love Doug like we did last year...? I took an awful lot of flack from the net for simply saying "Hey Doug Go hawks." Some how I was in the wrong according to most of you...

No

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think Doug has shown he is in desperate need of an accomplished veteran mentor with him in that WR room.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":23usdw74 said:

I still like him even though the only thing that really annoyed me with him was that SB TD celebration. I hope to think he will settle down some in the upcoming season just as Sherman did from 2013 to 2014. As far as to your OP way back when I still think you were in the wrong to expect when they are out with friends and family but that is just me. Good luck with whatever your after.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
No problems with Doug, just can't do stuff to hurt the team on the field. Hope he'll be here long term and that the Hawks can pair him up with another great WR.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":1tbz8q33 said:

Hahaha, wow. You must've been really peeved about this 8 month old incident to necro up this thread about it, seemingly for your own satisfaction. As if everyone would suddenly say "wow man, that's true! Sorry about 8 months ago!"

:34853_doh: :177692:

Rat

Reaction score
rastahawk":1jk8zxlm said:
Probably was in the middle of silly a fight with his girlfriend about where to go and eat. Women tend to make a-holes out of nice guys ;)
This thread should have ended with this comment.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I don't know why Deuce gets such a pass on his penalty, that was huge.

jkitsune

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":zhkzfa9n said:

Wow. You really got your feelings hurt.

drdiags

Reaction score
Baldwin may be a bunch of things, but one thing he did that was smart was avoiding the OP. Seems sort of like a stalker.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3mn7bnyp said:
RussWILSON3":3mn7bnyp said:

Hahaha, wow. You must've been really peeved about this 8 month old incident to necro up this thread about it, seemingly for your own satisfaction. As if everyone would suddenly say "wow man, that's true! Sorry about 8 months ago!"

:34853_doh: :177692:
Exactly! OP needs to get over the butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.