What are your favorite plays by the hawks all time

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
The first NFL carry of Curt Warner #28 Seahawks, it was like waking up the franchise. It was more fun trying to become a great team, than it was winning the Super Bowl. Largent breaking the all time receiving record against the Raiders in the Kingdome.. The Wave was cool, "The Blue Wave is on a Roll" Led by OUR Michael Jackson. Zorn to Largent, fake field goals as Effren Herrera becomes a fan favorite. So much so so so so so many memories.
What a cool memory

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
Two plays from antiquity that I can't find video for:
1) Kenny Easley playing with a separated shoulder destroys a guy coming over the middle. Kenny then bends over at the waist, pops his shoulder back in, and trots back to the huddle.
2) Largent playing in the pro bowl, grabs his hammy while running a route. He and the CB pull up, then Largent takes two quick steps and catches the first down pass. ...and trots back to the huddle.

Honorable mention: every Walter Jones snap except for 9...
Largent was so smart

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Great clip. Especially since it features the *other* Michael Jackson and Steve (who?) Raible...

Here are some of my fav Efren Herrera clips.

And an aptly name summary:

Loved Csonka, guy was a beast...

Reactions: Xxx

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
same as many - the tip - beastquake (both), NFCCG pass, earl swat and:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Another couple great ones the Seahawks just got lucky on...

I remember thinking, from that first play., "OMG we SO got this!"

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
Nick Reed for the scope and score! From the infamous Owen Schmitt Face game against the Jaguars.

Matt Hasselbeck throwing four touchdowns in the Beast Quake game. It was so vindicating and amazing after the amount of grief I caught for having his back all season when quite a few people I knew insisted he was the problem. This one sticks out.

Big Red's belly touchdown against da Bears!

That time Sherm lost his shoe on a pick six.

Jermaine Kearse completing the comeback.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
Nick Reed for the scope and score! From the infamous Owen Schmidt Face game against the Jaguars.

Matt Hasselbeck throwing four touchdowns in the Beast Quake game. It was so vindicating and amazing after the amount of grief I caught for having has back all season when quite a few people I knew insisted he was the problem. This one sticks out.

Big Red's belly touchdown against da Bears!

That time Sherm lost his shoe on a pick six.

Jermaine Kearse completing the comeback.

This thread has been therapeutic thank you guys for bringing back all these memories it distracts me from the current state of things in the asylum