What are your favorite plays by the hawks all time

Xxx

Reaction score
Some of you will have a much larger database to pull from. Mine begins in like 2004 or so when hasslebeck said we want the ball and we’re gonna score. Everything before that i was too young or too high.

I will start with a less obvious but all time favorite of mine and it involves bad bad Russell and The Great Sydney Rice. Russell was on a roll of knocking off all the greatest quarterbacks in the game and he needed a miracle to beat the GOAT, Tom Brady, we were losing if I remember correctly and Russell unleashed a bomb over the middle. Sydney Rice, at full speed laid out in full extension to snag the ball as he slid into the end zone to take the lead in the waning minutes of the game. This play showed me who Russell was and I’m glad I can look back on it so fondly.

Last edited:

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The list is so long…

All of Kams hits on Vernon

Earl swatting the ball out at the goal line…twice

Earl destroying Gronk

Russ to Jermaine… both NFCCG winners

Kam punching ball out of CJ’s hands

Beastquake

And way to many more to list.

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
The list is so long…

All of Kams hits on Vernon

Earl swatting the ball out at the goal line…twice

Earl destroying Gronk

Russ to Jermaine… both NFCCG winners

Kam punching ball out of CJ’s hands

Beastquake

And way too many more to list.

Beastquake was one of the most epic and iconic runs of all time in all the NFL. It is the lynch pin that all runs should be measured against.

Haha no pun intended

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
Set play.. Beast quake
Unscripted, Largents hit on Mike Harden.. it was perfect.
Cringey..Boz getting trucked by Bo
That hit by largent was awesome I remember that even from my childhood. And Boz that guy was so cool I still want to get lightning bolts when I get a haircut (which hasn’t happened in awhile)

seabowl

Reaction score
- Largent destroying Haynes
-Beast quake
-Romo fumble snap
-Darrell Williams decapitating Ricky Dudley
-Seahawks recovering onside kick against Green Bay in NFCCG and Luke Wilson two point conversion in that game
-Fail Mary

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
- Largent destroying Haynes
-Beast quake
-Romo fumble snap
-Darrell Williams decapitating Ricky Dudley
-Seahawks recovering onside kick against Green Bay in NFCCG and Luke Wilson two point conversion in that game
-Fail Mary
Yes!!! Romo fumble snap. Teams stopped having their qb hold kicks after that, could you imagine if a qb got kicked in the hand… crazy town

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Efren Herrera was a kicker for the Seahawks from 1978-1981. He was part of some really cool fakes back in the day. I’d link them from YouTube but I don’t know how. Just put his name in the search bar and you will see. One of them was a catch up the middle completely uncovered for a first down catch against the Falcons on a fake field goal. There were enough fakes sprinkled in on kickoffs and FGs and extra points that you were never really sure if it was just a normal kick or some fake involving the kicker.
Think NFCCG vs Packers for some idea.

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
Efren Herrera was a kicker for the Seahawks from 1978-1981. He was part of some really cool fakes back in the day. I’d link them from YouTube but I don’t know how. Just put his name in the search bar and you will see.

Here you go. Watch this onside kick. How is this not done more often!!