Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1ammhe2x said:
RussWILSON3":1ammhe2x said:
Hey guys, after the outbursts, the poo poo in the endzone. and everything else.. Do we STILL love Doug like we did last year...? I took an awful lot of flack from the net for simply saying "Hey Doug Go hawks." Some how I was in the wrong according to most of you...

With everything going on, has your attitude changed on Doug?

It wasn't Doug-love, for the record. Most of us thought, and still think, that a shake of the head was completely justified from Doug. Some guy yells from his car at him while he stands on a populated street corner with his girlfriend, and then gets mad when he doesn't get waved and smiled at.

Ludicrous. Your expectations are silly and your hurt feelings are silly. Just take the fact that almost no one here thinks that your outrage is justified.

Well, you obviously don't read before commenting. I was literally 6-7 feet from the guy, and didn't have to raise my voice at all. I could care less about Doug, it's just the fact that these guys get such a big ego to the point where they can't even acknowledge a fellow human beings presence. I don't know why that's hard for you guys to understand.

I think it's hysterical how you guys band together and offer no other opinion than the last guy.

God forbid to have a different opinion. Then the keyboard warriors in here won't accept you. Most of you guys are a joke in here. You offer no original opinions, and just attack every OP if the first responder doesn't agree.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
jkitsune":1aeqrvnx said:
RussWILSON3":1aeqrvnx said:
I didn't even read your post past the first sentence, because what you said has already been mentioned multiple times. Throw out the fact that you guys ALL hold Doug B. on this incredibly ridiculous pedestal. Look at the humanity aspect. He shouts out the 12's, thanks the 12's..... But he's to big to waive??? I mean COME ON people, the guy was ALONE with his GF, no one was even around to hear.
I love these guys probably way more than the average fan, and I follow the team down to every signing even to the practice squad. But the point is, I feel like some of these guys lose site on what the team means to us as a community. It's amazing, that all he SHOULD have done was just waive and acknowledge my presence. That's all it takes. I get what you guys are saying, but part of why this team is so loved is that they are perceived as different than the normal professional franchise.. And Angry Doug just makes them look typical.

I can tell.

That was pretty close to the most insightful response I've seen you post. How about you don't copy and paste everyone elses opinion and make your own? That's the great part of being able to be yourself.

You've got 2000 posts with one word answers. Great stuff man.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":2jdit2od said:
Well, you obviously don't read before commenting. I was literally 6-7 feet from the guy, and didn't have to raise my voice at all. I could care less about Doug, it's just the fact that these guys get such a big ego to the point where they can't even acknowledge a fellow human beings presence. I don't know why that's hard for you guys to understand.

I think it's hysterical how you guys band together and offer no other opinion than the last guy.

God forbid to have a different opinion. Then the keyboard warriors in here won't accept you. Most of you guys are a joke in here. You offer no original opinions, and just attack every OP if the first responder doesn't agree.

So let's see. Other people differ from YOUR opinion and you say that THEY don't allow other opinions.

Then people give alternate scenarios in which perhaps there was a reason for what happened, yet you continue to complain about this few seconds of your life 8 months later, yet we are the ones who can't read?

It's time to let it go man. You are seriously starting to act like a jilted lover talking about an ex he can't get over and it was only 30 seconds of your life. Move on. This isn't healthy

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":5bgkd4m7 said:
Baldwin is a douche. People here only defend him because he is a Seahawk. He is mediocre at best.
Thank you. Agreed.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Man, grow up.

You're a grown ass man looking for approval of another grown man. Who does that?

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
kidhawk":1nc9ddyh said:
RussWILSON3":1nc9ddyh said:

So let's see. Other people differ from YOUR opinion and you say that THEY don't allow other opinions.

Then people give alternate scenarios in which perhaps there was a reason for what happened, yet you continue to complain about this few seconds of your life 8 months later, yet we are the ones who can't read?

It's time to let it go man. You are seriously starting to act like a jilted lover talking about an ex he can't get over and it was only 30 seconds of your life. Move on. This isn't healthy

That's the thing, there were maybe two scenarios possible that were even mentioned. A) It wasn't Doug Baldwin. B) I am inhumane for saying hi to someone seven feet from me... It's not any different. You guys all just band together and agree with each other.

The only reason why i even dug this up again, is just to gauge peoples opinions on DB after this year. I have seen the hate train going since his celebration poo poo, and was just curious if anything had changed in other users minds. Even though I believe I'm right, it doesn't really matter anymore. That's why I don't even come on here, and I know a handful of others who don't either, for that one reason.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":3l5ahqw0 said:
kidhawk":3l5ahqw0 said:
RussWILSON3":3l5ahqw0 said:

That's the thing, there were maybe two scenarios possible that were even mentioned. A) It wasn't Doug Baldwin. B) I am inhumane for saying hi to someone seven feet from me... It's not any different. You guys all just band together and agree with each other.

The only reason why i even dug this up again, is just to gauge peoples opinions on DB after this year. I have seen the hate train going since his celebration poo poo, and was just curious if anything had changed in other users minds. Even though I believe I'm right, it doesn't really matter anymore. That's why I don't even come on here, and I know a handful of others who don't either, for that one reason.

There are options that you have no clue about or have just written off because they don't fit your perception of reality. It's highly likely that if it was him, that there was some sort of situation that he was in the middle of at the time or had just occurred possibly moments before you entered the scene that you have no knowledge of. The fact here is that you are taking this slight personally, when in fact, there was likely nothing personal about it.

The fact that you want to gauge people's opinions after so much time has passed, makes it clear to everyone reading this thread that you haven't left this in the past where it belongs and that you are too focused on a moment in time that you really should have been over minutes after it happened. Like I said above, the more you coninue to harp on this, the more it looks bad on you. You continuing to bring it up doesn't change anything that happened nor will it alter people's opinions on Doug, but the further it goes, the more likely it is to alter people's opinions of you.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":20gwq4n4 said:
kidhawk":20gwq4n4 said:
RussWILSON3":20gwq4n4 said:

The only reason why i even dug this up again, is just to gauge peoples opinions on DB after this year. I have seen the hate train going since his celebration poo poo, and was just curious if anything had changed in other users minds. Even though I believe I'm right,

it doesn't really matter anymore.

hat's why I don't even come on here, and I know a handful of others who don't either, for that one reason.

You are correct, it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.