Schneider to speak to media 11am PST today

James in PA

Reaction score
I saw that too. Im sure the first thing he'll say is that he can't talk about specific candidates. The other question that will be asked is if he is open to an offensive minded head coach, to which he'll say we're open to everything. End of presser! 😂

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I saw that too. Im sure the first thing he'll say is that he can't talk about specific candidates. The other question that will be asked is if he is open to an offensive minded head coach, to which he'll say we're open to everything. End of presser! 😂
This!

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score

I hope so 🤞

JPatera76

Reaction score
I think he's just going to get out and address the media and fans now that he's the honcho. Just a status update on the coaching search is all I expect.
100% agree

James in PA

Reaction score
I think he's just going to get out and address the media and fans now that he's the honcho. Just a status update on the coaching search is all I expect.
Yep, throw in some Pete ass kissing and we're still trying to figure out his role.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
The timing of this seems odd. Why hold a presser near the beginning of the search to say you're searching? This seems like something more appropriate for once the search is done. I can't imagine he's had much discussion with candidates beyond Quinn. Please dear God don't let this be an announcement!

JPatera76

Reaction score
Nah, he's going to make Pete the gum collector and waste timeouts coordinator.
Have Pete advising players and coaching staff what gum works for what situations. And then he’ll walk up and down the side lines handing out gum as necessary