Mike Mcdonalds introductory press conference today @ 11 am pst

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Seemed like a nice guy but serious and no nonsense at the same time. Don't expect anyone to be half-ass tackling anybody or they'll be off the team.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
It's crystal clear on the free Seattle Sports app.
Every press conference. Every one for the past decade the audio has been horrible. It's a common complaint, and we shouldn't have to download an app when the pressers are being streamed live on YouTube.

Go back and watch any of Pete's postgame pressers. Cannot hear one damn question.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. He mentioned that he's not going to try to be something he's not. The players see thru that. He has an expectation and accountability for players. He said they will play a certain way.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Every press conference. Every one for the past decade the audio has been horrible. It's a common complaint, and we shouldn't have to download an app when the pressers are being streamed live on YouTube.

Go back and watch any of Pete's postgame pressers. Cannot hear one damn question.
For you. I heard it crystal clear on the app.

Adapt and adjust.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
For you. I heard it crystal clear on the app.

Adapt and adjust.
I'm not going back and forth with you on this nonsense, but adapt and adjust? Really bro?

Just look in this thread alone and multiple people have said the same damn thing. Seahawks.com stream sucks. Youtube stream sucks.
I doubt very much your app is crystal clear when they are just streaming the same audio.
Cannot hear one question at all. Just trying to guess the questions while the new coach is answering.
Been happening for years. Go read reddit comments, its the same thing. They need to improve their A/V and fire their media team in charge of it, cause thousands of people have complained over the years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not going back and forth with you on this nonsense, but adapt and adjust? Really bro?

Just look in this thread alone and multiple people have said the same damn thing. Seahawks.com stream sucks. Youtube stream sucks.
I doubt very much your app is crystal clear when they are just streaming the same audio.
Cannot hear one question at all. Just trying to guess the questions while the new coach is answering.
Been happening for years. Go read reddit comments, its the same thing. They need to improve their A/V and fire their media team in charge of it, cause thousands of people have complained over the years.
Dude, lighten up. It was a joke. My god, have a Coke and a smile.
And it does suck if it's not coming out clear. But I'm telling you, it came out crystal clear on the App. Sorry that bothers you so much.

Jac

Reaction score
Dude, lighten up. It was a joke. My god, have a Coke and a smile.
And it does suck if it's not coming out clear. But I'm telling you, it came out crystal clear on the App. Sorry that bothers you so much.
FWIW, NFL Radio cut away because they couldn't hear the reporter questions. Anyway, so much passion, intensity, and people-focus in Mike Macdonald. I'm even more excited than I was yesterday. Our players are going to love and run through a brick wall for him. Schneider sounded more giddy in that intro than I've ever recalled.

Seahawker

Reaction score
I like him, John did a great job.
Now let's add to the pile with some great assistant coaches.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
For an introvert he's handling his introduction fairly well
Most of the best leaders I have worked for, with, and who now work for me are introverts. They are great leaders and communicators, and very natural and comfortable in social settings. Those on this site (and everywhere really) who do not understand what introverts and extroverts are should avoid commenting on it. You just sound foolish, unintelligent, and uneducated.

Wheetie

Reaction score
This is a very, very impressive man. During the process he was my 2nd choice but after hearing his presser today, I couldn't be more ecstatic that he's the Coach moving forward. I questioned his ability to lead before, but I'll eat my words after hearing what he had to say today. I sense his high integrity, honesty, and passion. Really, really good.