Mike Mcdonalds introductory press conference today @ 11 am pst

renofox

Reaction score
The Media Team is a complete embarrassment. Yet one more video with the sound so low that you can't even clearly hear what they are saying. I tried computer and phone on Seahawks.com and YT and both streams suck. People have been bitching about it in the YT comments for over a year and they still can't figure it out. Sad.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. He has mentioned a few times that he's not trying to be something he's not. And how people would see right thru it.
This guy has a plan, and it's really clear. Consistency. Telling the truth, a STANDARD in how you're going to play. Accountability. He also talked about the team being physical.

I like it.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The Media Team is a complete embarrassment. Yet one more video with the sound so low that you can't even clearly hear what they are saying. I tried computer and phone on Seahawks.com and YT and both streams suck. People have been bitching about it in the YT comments for over a year and they still can't figure it out. Sad.
I did the same. Had to resort to a blue tooth speaker and it didn’t make much difference.

uncle fester

Reaction score
It’d be difficult to not be impressed by him so far. I like that they went straight to work on coaches before doing the tour of the building.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
Loved it. I only heard bits and pieces here at work. I heard 0 questions asked but his answers were inspiring regardless whatever the question was

Hawknight

Reaction score
Jody needs to shell out some money and invest in a media meeting center for these team and media discussions.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Horrible audio issues. It's been going on forever and they should be embarrassed to be honest. Billion dollar organization and can't even get a mic for the reporters' questions.

All that being said, did anybody notice at the very end MM pushed both chairs back under the table as he was leaving? I like that shit....it's a little window into his character.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Horrible audio issues. It's been going on forever and they should be embarrassed to be honest. Billion dollar organization and can't even get a mic for the reporters' questions.

All that being said, did anybody notice at the very end MM pushed both chairs back under the table as he was leaving? I like that shit....it's a little window into his detailed mind.
It's crystal clear on the free Seattle Sports app.