Seattle media sucks. You get 1 question.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Left out: "WTH are you doing DIFFERENTLY to fix the problem, starting now?"
HE DOES NOT KNOW, he just knows that he (like Fade) HATES PETE CARROLL and THAT'S all he cares about knowing.
They bounce Negative shit off each other...Like Yeah, they'd come in and FIX EVERYTHING in a month or less.....Easy to SAY, IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE!
On another tangent->Life is like a Pendulum, sometimes swing in your favor, and then OOOPS!!!
Hey 9er fans?....Remember this >>"WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND" Remember "THE TIP"?? ;-)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing as just saw on another thread.

I’d still like him to say, “Man, I’ve sucked lately and hired this guy that I won’t allow to, truly, call plays so I’m hoping to passively throw him under the bus without owning anything I’ve done.”

Wishful thinking probably as the dude never owns anything.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MODS!!!!!!! Where is the 'Rolly Eyes Emoji?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xxx

Reaction score
HE DOES NOT KNOW, he just knows that he (like Fade) HATES PETE CARROLL and THAT'S all he cares about knowing.
They bounce Negative shit off each other...Like Yeah, they'd come in and FIX EVERYTHING in a month or less.....Easy to SAY, IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE!
On another tangent->Life is like a Pendulum, sometimes swing in your favor, and then OOOPS!!!
Hey 9er fans?....Remember this >>"WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND" Remember "THE TIP"?? ;-)
Man, there are some instantaneous solutions that I haven’t even seen attempted. I’ve listed them and so have others so I won’t do it again, but they are basic fundamentals

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
*roll eyes*

bileever

Reaction score
Since when does any coach give frank answers to any question? I lived in NYC for 25 years and those coaches get to be masters of the non-answers. If you were a coach, you would do the same. What a coach or a player says to the media is irrelevant. We want results, not explanations.

nanomoz

Reaction score
How about, "Why do you spend two consecutive picks on running backs if you're not going to run the ball, when you have said, over and over, that it all starts with the run game? You had the lead the entire game against the Rams and still through the ball at a 2-1 ratio."

cymatica

Reaction score
How about, "Why do you spend two consecutive picks on running backs if you're not going to run the ball, when you have said, over and over, that it all starts with the run game? You had the lead the entire game against the Rams and still through the ball at a 2-1 ratio."
We just have to do better on 3rd downs and it will all fall into place 🤣

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yep....started about 6-7 years ago...lol
I listen to them for comedy purposes only. Petey Pete loses in ugly fashion yet doesn't seem bothered or appear to be worried regarding job security. We've heard the same
lame coach speak for years with the local media complicit in lobbing him soft ball questions .

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seattle Sports media is just about the most "Seattle" thing other than the rain and traffic.
To national audiences, the most "Seattle" things are tossing salmon back and forth at Pike Place Market, and in 2nd place, maybe the Space Needle, followed by Starbucks.
Hard to recall a national game without salmon-tossing.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I listen to them for comedy purposes only. Petey Pete loses in ugly fashion yet doesn't seem bothered or appear to be worried regarding job security. We've heard the same
lame coach speak for years with the local media complicit in lobbing him soft ball questions .
I confess that I'm a big Pete fan. Even I have to agree that Pete "seems" to have lost his edge, lost his way a little bit. The team has come out unprepared several times this year. With reasonable performance, the team would be 8-3. We were still going to lose the opener to the Rams, because it's McVay and the Rams, and we still lose to Baltimore and SF. Cincinnati and Rams in SoFi are games that totally got away, in Mike Singletary + Jim Mora Sr. fashion, Singletary's "WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!" and Mora's "WE GAVE THEM THE FRIGGIN GAME. We SUCKED out there."

The defense is playing within "acceptable" parameters, but the offense is SUCKING and giving games away.

I might ask, "Pete, why is it that SO MANY players are UNDERPERFORMING their contracts this year?"