Seattle media sucks. You get 1 question.

GemCity

Reaction score
HE DOES NOT KNOW, he just knows that he (like Fade) HATES PETE CARROLL and THAT'S all he cares about knowing.
They bounce Negative shit off each other...Like Yeah, they'd come in and FIX EVERYTHING in a month or less.....Easy to SAY, IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE!
On another tangent->Life is like a Pendulum, sometimes swing in your favor, and then OOOPS!!!
Hey 9er fans?....Remember this >>"WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND" Remember "THE TIP"?? ;-)
Just “…the tip”.

Haven’t used that line before 🫣

flv2

Reaction score
Question for Coach Waldron: The Big Nickel defense is primarily designed to limit the 2 WRs using Tampa 2 philosophies and techniques against 12 personnel in sets with 1 TE and 1 WR either side. Why do you make it easier for defenses by running this set as your primary set when every other OC tries to run 11 personnel, bunch strong-side sets, double-TEs to 1 side or TEs as FBs?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Since when does any coach give frank answers to any question? I lived in NYC for 25 years and those coaches get to be masters of the non-answers. If you were a coach, you would do the same. What a coach or a player says to the media is irrelevant. We want results, not explanations.
I want some Jim Mora Sr type answers and responses!

At least the man tells the truth!!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I’d ask, “you say accountability starts at the top. If the club fails to improve on last years results, will you accept responsibility and step down as head coach?”

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Since when does any coach give frank answers to any question? I lived in NYC for 25 years and those coaches get to be masters of the non-answers. If you were a coach, you would do the same. What a coach or a player says to the media is irrelevant. We want results, not explanations.
LOLOL I swear that some of those HC's are coached up by some slick politician.
Really though, I don't know what fans are expecting them to say...Unless they're speaking after a Win, they're Damned for whatever they do or don't say.
As for Pete, he's catching shit from some Negative fans in here for his Coach-Speak, EVEN AFTER a win, go figure.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't like what disappointment is doing to this fanbase.

I personally would not like to have a front office that acknowledges tough questions from the media. Good organizations block out that noise.

knownone

Reaction score
Pete's great at maneuvering through combative questioning. The media knows this, so they rarely get confrontational. It's also not a style conducive to fostering professional relationships.

jeremiah

Reaction score
, YO Pete..You were a good coach at one time, when is it time to pull the ripcord and bail out with dignity?